Chapter 23: Jelly

Start from the beginning

"Tomorrow my ass. That's what you said a few hours ago." You mumbled before leaving. Steve just chuckled at your childishness.

"Creepy mortals!" You heard Loki yelled below. You bent over the balcony to see him take a wrong turn to a dead end alley.

Screaming girls followed him closely behind. He won't fight back or else Odin would lengthen his punishment. He's so close in redeeming himself. Just a few more weeks. A month and more and everything would be okay.

He wouldn't be babysitting you forever, you know.

"You look even more handsome when you're not all psycho-crazy on taking over the planet!" The brunette said as a compliment.

"How about a picture? My friends would drool over your hotness." Another one said. It was almost adorable to see him overpowered by a few girls. You giggled above and decided to hover closely to the roof of the building next to them.

"Can I be your girlfriend?" The next made you knit your eyebrows together.

"Can I be your queen?" The second made you act stupid.

You jumped down the balcony and made a superhero landing Deadpool would be super proud of just to give the girls a furious glare.

"Uh, who...who are you?" They stuttered.

"You worse nightmare." You joked in a deep voice to scare them off but no one seemed to be fazed when Loki chuckled at you.

"He. Is. Sooo. Hot." A girl commented boiling your blood.

You glared at her but she didn't notice. Their eyes was on Loki. Like, he was the world. You rolled your eyes at how pathetic they look until a thought dawned you. Why am I here?

Exactly, why are you there? You felt like some invisible lady in front of those fangirl ready to take Loki away from you. Just the thought made you tremble.

You grumbled, "Loki, let's go." You held his wrist to pull him away. Something different about the way your hand gripped Loki's definitely didn't go unnoticed by you. It's like the best feeling in the world. You don't know about Loki.

The quick moment vanished when another girl gripped Loki's arm. You glared at her hand on his arm. She better get her hands of my... you caught yourself on a thought.

"Who are you to take him away from us?" Someone demanded. You were delighted that they wanted to share Loki, unfortunately, you don't.

You smiled at them just to pissed them off.

"I'm his best friend. Now, back off." You replied sweetly.

Loki nodded saying, "It's true." As he snatched his arm away from the girl.

One of them scoffed, "Jealous much?"

"What?" You let out an exasperated laugh. "Jealous of what?"

You laughed, "Jealous of you?"

"No, Loki." She explained. "Because he have fangirls--- Wait."

"Do you like Loki?" Another girl butted in.

This time, Loki broke the silence you created when you didn't answer the girls questions. Red was starting to creep on your face but you didn't show.

"Do they---" Loki was about to confirm the fangirls' theory but you cut him off.

"Enjoy." You sarcastically replied and shoved Loki to them in where Loki was disgusted to feel someone else other than you beside him.

You gave a quick glance to Loki before sighing in defeat. You walk pass the girls and left him still processing the way you act.

»※«

"Friday?" You asks still moping in Clint's room. He wasn't home so you figured to trash his place.

"Yes, miss." The A.I. replied.

"Have you seen my face?" You asked in curiousity. "Am I even remotely beautiful?"

"I believe I have when Mr. Stark played a footage of you kissing Mr. Laufeyson." She replied.

"Who?"

"Loki, Miss."

"The heck?! They watched that!" You screamed thinking all of the scenarios that might have happened.

Oooooh, complete humiliation in one day?! This day must be cursed! Say, now that I think about it... Did Loki liked our kiss?

You just swallowed a lump on your throat remembering the kiss and trying not to fast forward it to anything. You remained on your position.

Knees to chest while you snuggle over it. Pft! Loki wouldn't notice I like him! His Loki! Presumably just like Thor. Naïve... Thor did have a girlfriend, right? Aaah!!! I. Am. Gonna. Bury. Myself. Alive!

What do---

Your thoughts was interrupted when Loki suddenly teleported in front of you and shove a bouquet of Stargazers up your face then vanished.

(A/N: If you don't like Stargazers then that means I put them there because I like them. So, you better like them.)