Chapter 18: Fury's daughter

(A/N: I have nothing to say so ignore this. I wanted an author's note inserted for some random stupidity of mine.)

It has been a while since you and Loki danced together. He was having the time of his life.

"They probably noticed that I was gone at the party." You said breaking away from Loki. Loki didn't like the feeling without you near him one bit.

"Would they, really?" He said in a seductive tone slowly walking near you. Oh, there he goes again!! Kyaaaa!! Why does he have to be that hot! I mean, the look! Like the hair wasn't enough for you to melt.

"Uh-uh,.. uhm... I-i think so... w-we should probab---"

"You talk too much, darling." He said placing a finger on your mouth. You just stared at him. His eyes where glued on you. "If they need you, they will call you."

"True..." you agreed, trailing off a bit. Is it too late for another dance? I really like it when Loki guided me. "Shall we continue the dance then?.."

You gave him a shy smile, embarrassed by what you said. Loki returned a smile before placing his hands on your waist---

"So, this is where the two of you are!" Clint said behind Loki. You tilted your head to see him stopping a grin. Loki quickly pushed you away before straightening his polo.

"Clint! What the heck!" You yelled at him but he was busy giving you that creepy smile that gave you goosebumps.

"Y/N, we need you at the conference now." Steve intervened before pulling Clint to the conference hall. Still, weirded out by how he arrived seeing him.

"I told you they will call you." Loki said before walking out first. Oh, no. Where do you think you're going?..

"Loki!!" You yelled before grabbing his one arm and pulling him for a kiss... in the cheeks. You pulled out quickly. "That's for being the best dance partner ever. See ya!"

Quickly running pass him, both of your faces where covered in red. You cursed yourself for acting so impulsively that Loki thanked in his mind. He followed you closely behind, snatching a glance once in a while so it wouldn't be suspicious.

As soon as you reached the hall, all the Avengers where seated staring at a black man in a black suit. He turned to look at you but your vision of him vanished as soon as you laid eyes on his eye.

"You!" It came from your mouth but the voice wasn't yours. Eyes glowing in f/c flame. You floated like a possessed woman before pointing at him. "How dare you show your face! A hell lot of years had passed..."

"Y/N, calm down!" The man in black yelled.

*Flashback*

"Where the fucking hell is she!!!" You could remember the day when you heard him yell that. It was an hour ago since you escaped your room, more like prison.

He wasn't capable of making it a home even he tried because in the room, you're the only one who ever tried.

"I don't care if she took out her watch guard! The only thing I care about is how you got that intelligent comeback and still not figure out if she left this damn building!" He wasn't even that smart. He should know, he should know you wouldn't leave just yet.

What kind of a father would he be?..

*End of Flashback*

"Don't lecture me, Father!" You mockingly say. The Avengers all horrified by what they are seeing, Loki was right behind you. He always is. "Calm down! I've been this damn calm for the whole of 10 fucking earth years! Do tell me to calm down, now!"

"Y/N?.." you heard Stark say in a muffled voice. The voice you will hear when he's in his suit.

"What?!" You asked shooting them a glance. They can see you weren't aware that for the pass few minutes of your outburst, you were slightly torturing the black-suited man.

Nat can't take it, so she tazered you. Loki was ready to pound him but Thor had to stop him.

"He was killing the man!" Nat said in defense.

"She probably has a good reason since she wouldn't go around midgard killing everyone!" Loki defended.

"Wise conclusion, brother." Thor added looking at Fury.

"Mind explaining us this one, Fury?" Cap asked.

»※«

"Aaah, my dear. I was wondering when will you return." A giant man in a floating chair said.

"I was doing your bidding, Master." You simply answered.

"She did learn her lesson, didn't she?" He asked.

"She was screaming her sorry, Master."

"Excellent. That should help her defeat her sister the next time they will battle." He replied dismissing one of his servant. You stayed at his right side before giving a glance at the new visitor.

"Loki!" Your master boomed. "Y/N, entertain this Asgardian."

You nodded before gracefully leaving his side. You hid a smile on your face until you were clear.

"Why are you here?" You asked as you pulled him harshly to a wall to hide your conversation.

"I miss you, too." He replied ignoring your question.

"Did you came here to waste my time, my king?" You asked.

"Indeed. It is nice that I didn't came here to waste mine. Hearing you say that is enough, my queen." He said kissing the back of your hand.

"Go back to earth! The invasion will come soon enough and you know Thanos wouldn't want any delay." You ordered, trying to hide your happiness. Well, he did forced you to love him with that glowing stick of destiny Thanos gave. Loki considered that as a test run to see how the sceptre works.

"Not before this." He pulled you to a rough kissed which you immediately replied to.

»※«

Everything was still a blur but you can see that a lot of people are watching you wake.

"What... happened?" You asked slowly trying to sit. A pair of arms helped you. It would be Steve but Loki got there first. You managed to gave him a glance but you ignored his stare.

Was it all a dream? The dude, Thanos? Me and Loki? I called him 'my king'. Urgh! My neck hurts...