Chapter 11: A date

(A/N: Okay this one is the real chapter. Hope you enjoy!)

You are bored to the death when Tony invited you to his lab. Well, he did grant you free access to it mostly because he will upgrade the security after he's done asking what he wants to ask you but he kept you waiting for more than an hour.

"Sorry for making you wait, sweetheart." Tony greeted. He was holding a tablet and kept his eyes on it. He told you to sit at Bruce's desk saying he probably wouldn't mind since he wouldn't know.

He kept asking you questions. More like, taking info and having Friday take all of it.

"Who did she say her parents' are? Check if its from her mother or father's genetic composition. Also, find any inhuman or mutant DNA. If not, maybe she's mutated." Tony babbled.

"I must strongly suggest you asking Y/N that. I am not the lady in question." Friday replied confused at Tony's question since it is not in her database.

"I don't have a parent, if that's what you're asking." You stated more like lied. "I'm just a hell lot of molecules who happened to be conscious."

Yeah, tragic backstory will be on your birthday. Trust me it's better that way.

"Hard to believe but I'll work on that fact." Tony replied and let Friday jot down the information.

"What else is there to believe, Tony? I'm right in front of you. Breathing. I think that counts on being and I quote. Alive." You said making sure he wouldn't further the discussion.

"Barely." He replied and gently pulled you from the table. "So, what are you? A really advanced AI? A genetic experiment backfired and then you emerged? Come on, Y/N! Give me some clues."

"That's all I got, Tony... and please, stop pushing someone so hard. Specifically me." You replied while narrowing your eyesight on his. "Hey, tell you what. If you really wanna push someone pass their limit. Why don't you push yourself off a cliff?"

"Welp! I didn't think I'd be done with you this early." Tony said as he arrange his stuff. It was fast since he just needs to toss his tablet at the couch.

"It's quarter to 4. You asked me to come hear more like 9 hours ago." You complained. Tony isn't thinking of letting you go any time soon.

"But I promised to keep you all day." He whined.

"I haven't even had my lunch yet!" YOU whined.

"Fine. I'll treat you to a fancy restaurant. Dress to impress, babe." He said winking. You blushed lightly before punching the side of his arm.

"I wouldn't dare saying 'yes' to you." You answered twitching your nose.

"Just say them or else I will continue to bug you until you do and you know I always get what I want." He replied proudly.

"Very well, idiot." You replied.

"But am I your idiot?" He said in a flirty tone.

"Absolutely NOT." You teased. He was about to say something again but you shushed him. Yes, you shushed The Tony Stark. "Shhhh... you know what? Fine. I will go to that fancy restaurant. Happy? You finally got what you want. Now leave me alone." You bursted making him chuckle. He was about to escort you out when Loki blocked the door.

"Hey, Reindeer games!" Tony cheered. Boy is he happy. "Do you want me to sing, Rudolph the red-nose reindeer before you leave?"

"Where are you going?" Loki asked not minding Tony.

"Oh,boy" Tony reacted and let himself pass through. "It looked like I stepped on Loki's personal bubble. See you in an hour, Y/N!"