Unknown Feelings

Taehyung was always fond of Haeyoung because she always shown to have a big heart by caring about others. It just sadden him that he chose to stop contact with her because of Myung-Ki. But this morning, it felt good to be able to laugh and joke around with Haeyoung again.

After they ate breakfast, Taehyung helped wash dishes as Haeyoung was cooking egg fried rice for the rest of the members. They worked in silence for a while and when Taehyung was done washing the dishes, he cleared his throat, "Noona, I am sorry not keeping in contact with you all these years."

She looked up from packing up dishes to take over to the BTS members' apartment, "Hmm? What was that?"

Taehyung nervously wrung the wet towel a few times, "I'm sorry for listening to Myung-ki's side without listening to yours."

She smiled kindly the way she used to smile in the past and gently said,"Taehyung, you don't need to apologize for something that was out of your control. I was never upset with you. Besides like Yoongi said yesterday... What's in the past is in the past. Now let's just look forward to the future."

Taehyung gave Haeyoung a grateful smile, "Yes Noona."

Then Jimin came skipping into the kitchen with a suspicious smile. He leaned over on the counter to take the containers of food that Haeyoung had packed, "Noona, do you want to go shopping with me, V, and Jungkook?"

Haeyoung scrunched up her face as she thought about the question for a few minutes. Jimin pouted and gave her a sad puppy look, "Pleeeeeease Noona??"

She heaved a sigh deeply and nodded in defeat, "Okay, okay, okay. Fine. You win. But could take this over to your apartment for the rest of the members and give me time to get ready."

After Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook left Haeyoung's apartment, she went and got dressed. She stared at her closet and tried on one outfit after another.

Nothing seemed to look right on her nor did it feel comfortable. She flopped on her bed with defeat as she mumbled to herself, "I'll just go over and tell Jimin that I'm not going anymore."

Then she sat up and thought, 'Wait why should I care how I look?'

But then the thoughts of how she found herself staring into Jungkook's big round beautuful eyes and the way he made her heart skipped a beat flashed back. She grabbed her hair in frustration and screamed in her pillow.

What's is wrong with me?

"Noona, are you ready?!?!" Haeyoung heard Jimin knocking on her front door as he interrupted her thoughts. She shook her head to erase her thoughts of Jungkook and back to reality.

"ALMOST!!!" Haeyoung shouted as she jumped off her bed and slipped on an oversize white hooded sweatshirt with a black and white graphic picture of a city on the front, black jeggings, and high top black converse shoes. She kept her hair down and put on a red beanie. The three members were standing in the hallway waiting.

"Oh! You have a matching red beanie like Jungkook!" Jimin shouted as he pointed towards her hat.

Jungkook turned to look at Haeyoung and she suddenly felt uncomfortable as she started to reach up to take the beanie off. Haeyoung could feel her cheeks start to turn red as Jungkook grinned handsomely at her.

Why is he smiling at me like that for?

"Noona, it looks nice on you, keep it on," Jungkook said while he continued to smile at her.

She hands moved away from her beanie hat as she nodded blankly, "So don't you guys need bodyguards or something when shopping?"

Taehyung shook his head and held up a face mask, "This is all we need and the department stores we go to doesn't allow fans to follow us in. They close the store down to the public whenever we visit because we're considered as VVIP. Also they normally let us sneak out the back door if the front gets too crazy. "