Breakfast

"I'm sorry but I have no relations with this person," Myung-ki's voice echoed.

He slowly turned his back and walked away.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Haeyoung's alarm went off and she sat up startled, her heart was racing, and her whole body was soaked in sweat. She has not seen or heard from Myung-ki since the scandal but yet she still had nightmares of that day.

She sighed and shook those useless thoughts out of her mind. She needed to make sure she was work focused and not cause any trouble for Jae Hoon. She quickly jumped out of bed to head into the shower and then ran across the hall to start cooking breakfast.

As she was cooking egg rolls, she heard a sleepy but cheerful voice from behind her, "Goooooood morning, Noona."

Haeyoung uneasily turned around and found a black haired, tall, thin, and broad shoulder guy smiling at her. If she remembers correctly from last night, his name was Jin. With no emotions she gestured her head in a nod to acknowledge his presence.

Jin leaned against the island counter and watched as Haeyoung turned back around to continue cooking. He realized Haeyoung was quiet and kept to herself. He thought he would try to initiate a conversation and break the ice. He cleared his throat and tried to start a conversation, "It looks like a it's going to be a beautiful day."

"Yes," she answered plainly with her back towards him.

Jin walks closer to Haeyoung and tries to peek around her to see what she was making, "So what are you making this morning?"

"Egg rolls, grilled mackerel, and seaweed soup," she answered short and simple without even looking back at him.

Jin began to feel awkward with her offstandish attitude. She didn't seem to warm up towards him like how other people normally do. But he continued to push forward with a conversation, "Would you like some help?"

Again without looking at Jin, Haeyoung replied coldy, "No."

Jin sighed feeling defeated and replied sadly, "Okay."

Haeyoung could hear him softly shuffling away back down the hall. She sighs disappointly at herself for being rude towards Jin. She knows he meant well by trying to have a friendly conversation, but she was not here to make friends. She was not going to make the same mistake by growing attached to them only to end up being the one hurt at the end.

Slowly, one by one, each member woke up and walked into the kitchen as Haeyoung set the dishes she cooked on the table. Namjoon and Hoseok was discussing the schedule they had for the day. Yoongi sat quietly at the table looking lifeless while Jimin and Taehyung were picking on Jin as Jungkook laughed watching the two pick on Jin.

When Taehyung's eyes met Haeyoung's, he looked startled but noticed the painful look in her eyes as he turned away from her. He also felt a slight pain in his heart every time he sees her. When he met Haeyoung through Myung-ki, he thought she was a very kind and loving person. Then after the whole scandal, he knew that Haeyoung's life was damaged because of Myung-ki, who was a close hyung of his. He hasn't seen her since the scandal.

Haeyoung sighs softly to herself and quietly left the apartment without anyone noticing. Seeing Taehyung reminded her of Myung-ki and she almost felt like Taehyung resented her for almost ruining Myung-ki's career. Sometimes she wished she could shout to Taehyung and to the world that she wasn't lying. She hoped Taehyung wouldn't make this awkward for her because she wished she could put all this behind her.

Haeyoung sat outside on the bench to breathe some fresh air to clear out her mind. She placed her earbuds in her ears to listened to music and waited for them to leave. She didn't want to go back into their apartment and have to carry a conversation with them.

A few minutes later, she saw a couple of vans pulling out from the garage. As one of the vans drove by, she saw Jungkook staring at her.  She quickly looked away as she couldn't figure out why he was always staring at her with those curious eyes, just exactly the same way Myung-ki had always looked at her.

She pushes those crazy thoughts out of her mind. She was here to work and not to repeat the same mistake like she did with Myung-ki. She closed her eyes, lifted her face to warm sun, and sighed.

"But here's to a new beginning..."

***
It's been about a couple months that Haeyoung has been cleaning and cooking for the BTS members. One night during practice, Jin piped up out of the blue, "Is it just me or does Haeyoung noona seem a little strange?"

"Hyung, what do you mean?" Jimin asked curiously wondering if Jin had the same thoughts as him.

"I've tried talking to her, telling her jokes, and she just doesn't seem to warm up," Jin said softly.

"Maybe she doesn't like your jokes," Hoseok teased poking at Jin.

"Oh come on, who doesn't like my jokes?"Jin asked with hands on his hips.

"Or maybe she's just shy?" Jungkook piped up, looking up from his cellphone.

"Who are you guys talking about?" Taehyung asked as he was walking back into the dance studio after using the restroom.

"Haeyoung noona," Hoseok answered while he was watching himself dance infront of the mirror.

"Oh..." Taehyung's voice trailed off.

Everyone turned towards Taehyung and Jimin asked him curiously placing his arms around Taehyung's neck, "Do you know something we don't know?"

"Ah, Jiminnie," Taehyung whined as he tried to free himself from Jimin.

"TaeTae, tell us what you know," Jimin said cutely.

"You guys remember that huge scandal with Myung-ki, the lead singer of StarBoyz?" Taehyung asked as he heaved a deep sigh. All the members nodded their heads and Taehyung continued, "Noona was the girl involved."

"No way," Yoongi said in disbelief.

"Go search it on the internet if you don't believe me," Taehyung said sadly,  "Anyways, I knew Noona back when she hung out with Myung-ki hyung. I couldn't say if they really dated or not but I think it was shady of what Hyung did by saying he didn't know her. Noona has the warmest heart. It saddens me to see her so cold and anti-social."

While the members discussed about the scandal, Jungkook pulled his phone out to read about the articles. The articles talked mainly about how Haeyoung was fired and how she claimed to be in a relationship with Myung-Ki, but it was all denied. Then when he scrolled down more, he read how vicious the neitzens' comments were.

One comment read: What a crazy psycho!

Another comment read: She's so ugly. Why does she think Myung-Ki Oppa would like her?

One comment read: Just die and leave our oppa alone!

One comment read: She should have never existed in this world.

He shook his head in disbelief and thought, "How could some people be so heartless?" 

He felt his heart in pain a bit more now he knows the truth to why she was closed off to all of the members. As they got up to continue their dance practice, Jimin declared, "Well I think we need to break her and get her warm up to us. We're not bad guys. We treat all of our staff members like family."

"I totally agree with you, Jimin," Namjoon said nodding his head.