Chapter 4 All I Ask of You

I am wheeling myself down the street alone, thinking about what I can do with my spare time.

It came to me as I was crossing the intersection, And Immediately I thought. Hey lets go the bookstore, I turn to the bookstore on my right, and I realize that I can't go up the stairs because of my wheelchair, So I  get out my wheelchair and I throw it at the door, And crawl  up the stairs I'm not gonna let some ablest ass community stagger my way of learning! the wheelchair breaks the glass door; and the shoppe keeper comes out and beats me with a stick, he calls the police and I'm the center of attention. In the middle of the commotion that fucking phantom guy, HE comes and picks me up and runs away with me in his arms. "PUT ME DOWN YOU TWAT" I yelled. He puts Plaster in my mouth it tastes gross, But I don't want to open or else I swallow, He takes me to a forest and away from the police and he lays me down and I spit out the plaster. "What the hell do you want from me?" I asked he looks at me and he gets closer, the sunlight hits his hair and i smile "I guess it doesn't matter I get to see your eyes." He grins and gets closer I can feel his warm breath on my neck. He gives me a soft kiss on my neck and I can feel my palms get sweaty. Fuck I've never been kissed by a guy it feels good, so I run my fingers through his hair as he lets off of my neck, He opens his and I anticipate his smooth voice coming from his lips, He says to me "Christian I have loved you since I have first laid my eyes on you And I just have one question"

"Yes?" I ask.

"all I ask of you is that will you think of me?"

I stagger for a bit and ponder the question, should I run away with this mysterious stranger?