chapter 15

kenzie's pov:
i woke up and see that brandon is gone with the baby. he left a note that he took the baby and is going to turn it in and then come back. i got up and decide to call johnny that im not going to school today.

call 👇

j: hello...

k: hey

j: hey babe

k: hey, i just called to say that im not going to school today

j: aww why?

k: cuz i have to shoot a music video for my first song

j: OMG BABE!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

k: *laughs* thank you

j: can i come?

k: umm idk john...

j: PLEASE!!!

k: sure but tell your mom

j: okay wait *johnny screams* MOM CAN I GO WITH KENZIE TO SHOUTCAST HER MUSIC VIDEO TODAY. PLEASE!!

mer: *meredith screams* SURE BUT COME BACK AROUND 9 OKAY

j: THANK YOU AND OKAY *then he comes back to the phone* okay i will see you in a couple of minutes babe

k: okay bye

j: bye

end of call.

*still on kenzie's pov*

i hang up and just put on a light pink sweatshirt, black leggings and pink converse. i grab my phone and other stuff and put it in my bag and wait for johnny to come. i hear my doorbell ring and i get up and hug him but it turned out to be brandon.

k: omg im sorry brandon, i thought you were johnny

br: it's okay. i just came cuz i wanted to come with you to your video shoot

k: sure

br: and i have a surprise when we get there

k: okay, let's wait for john

*5 minutes later, the doorbell rings and she open the door and see johnny*

j: hey babe *opens his arms for her to hug him. she hug him and he hugs back* you ready to go?

k: yep...let's go brandon

br: okay

johnny's pov:
when i heard kenzie says brandon name, i got mad. i kind of wanna go with her alone but i guess, he can be the third wheel. 😂 *they go and they get there and then her manager comes up to her*

da: hello kenzie, johnny and brandon.

them: hey

da: okay kenzie we will need you to change into the outfit the women give you and she will also do your makeup and we have a surprise that brandon has for you.

k: okay

she walk to the dressing room and the women gives her outfit and she put it on which is a pink tank top, black jacket, blue ripped jeans and brown short boots. she change to it and go back to the women who does her makeup which is not a lot.
it is a brown eyeshadow, pink lipstick, eyeliner, mascara and blush. then she go back to johnny and brandon.

j: omg babe you look amazing

k: thank you

br: you look beautiful

k: thanks *blushes and then david comes*

da: okay so now for the surprise that brandon planed. *he took kenzie near where they shoot the video and go to the back and see melissa, maddie, brynn, lauren and ashton. she run to melissa and maddie first and give them a hug*