chapter 10

t: jordyn and ellysah, emily and amber, liv and gladys, kenzie and...brandon, johnny and brynn. now go find your partner and start working with your partner. your project will be due on monday (let's say it's friday) you guys will have to take care of a fake baby and whoever does the best job will get a huge prize. you guys have to take care of it like if it was a real baby. so feed it, change it's diapers etc. send one of your partner up to get the baby.

kenzie's pov:
yess, i got brandon. i get to hang out with him more. hopefully he will be a great 'father'.

johnny's pov:
noooo!!! i wanted kenzie to be my partner but i got brynn, at least i know her but kenzie got brandon ugh!! why him?!?! it should've been me.

brandon's pov:
im so happy i have kenzie as my partner. i really like her so i wanted to be her partner. i know that we will pass the project.

kenzie smile at brandon and he smiles back and kenzie look at johnny and he looks mad and sad. kenzie walk over to brandon who has the baby already and start to talk to him about the project.

k: so do you wanna come to my house tomorrow?

br: i thought that since we are working together....i was wondering if i can stay with you at your....house until we end the project?

k: umm idk?

br: it would make it a little bit easier since we both have to take care of the kid?

k: sure *smiles*

br: YAYY!!

k: shh!!

br: sorry, im just so excited

*kenzie laughs*

johnny's pov:
i glance over at kenzie and see her and brandon laughing. i started to boil inside. i went to their table until i waited for brynn to come with the baby.

j: hey kenz

k: hey john

j: what are you guys doing?

k: we are deciding on what name we should name it since it is a boy.

j: oh okay

br: how about...brenzie?

k: omg yes!! btw what kind of name is that? *laughs*

br: it's our names *laughs*

k: lol what? *laughs*

br: brandon and kenzie is brenzie

k: oh *laughs*

br: so brenzie?

k: yeah *laughs* what about your baby john?

j: we haven't decided yet

k: okay

*brynn comes back*

b: john i got the baby...and it is a girl

j: okay i will go bye kenz *smiles* and brandon *rolls eyes*

johnny leaves

johnny's pov:
i keep looking at kenzie and brandon ughh

b: JOHN!!! *yell*

j: what

b: what's the baby's name?

j: idk kenzie??

b: you want to name it kenzie?

j: yep *small smiles*

b: okay...so it's kenzie