Chapter 2

Chris's POV

When I got to school everybody was crowded around the front door. I seen my friend Sean, dapped him up and then asked what was going on.

"Mannn," he started letting out a sigh ," Ya girl Lacey tryin to fight that girl Terri cause she think you fuckin around wit both of em'." I let out a long sigh. Lacey and me had been together for about six months now and its been hell. The only reason I'm with her tbh is because she got that coke bottle shape that make a nigga drool. But she got a bad attitude though and that's why I ain't wifein her no time soon. She was always getting into it with some bitch she thought I was messing around with. This time she was right though, I was with both of them.

I started pushing my way to the front of the crowd. When I got there I saw Lacey under Terri gettin her head bashed into the ground. I ran up to them and helped Lacey to her feet.

"Awww look at Jamie helping his little hoe. Keep the bitch in check next time Chris." She then came over and kissed me right in front of Lacey and walked off with her friends. After that Lacey started her shit, poppin off at the mouth and all that. I wasn't havin' it and pulled her away from everyone else.

"Yo what's ya problem now?" I asked her.

"You is Chris! I'm sick of you cheatin on me and I never do nothin about it! But I will now. We DONE!" she yelled punching me in my chest to let her go and then walking away. She was right again though, we was done. I didn't love her at all and she was really a waiste of my time. Fuck that bitch. I don't need someone like her anyways. I need a good girl, someone like....

"Chris!" Destini yelled running up to me.

"Wassup Ma?" I said wrapping my arm around her waist. She didn't seem to care though cause she moved on with the next question.

"You comin to through tonight?" she asked. See me and Destini work for this nigga named Quan in a drug business. A couple years back both our families was down, So we got a solution to get back up. And we did. Now we Quan's best workers and got money coming from every direction. Every since Des and I been cool as fuck.

"Yeah I was planning to, why?" I asked her.

"Caused I need a ride." she said, her eyes going to the floor.

"Aight I got you." I said about to walk away until she grabbed me.

"I heard about you and Lacey. Sorry." She said looking truely sad. Damn word got out fast.

"Nah it's good, I aint need her anyway." I told her.

"Oh ok, well if it's anything you need just ask." she said.

"Wait! There is something," she rolled her eyes at this, " Come an' hang with me after we get done tonight." I said. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"I can't leave the twins alone, and you know why." she said. Damn I forgot. Every time Destini ain't around her moms all coked up. That's when she take the opportunity to beat the hell out the twins. Shits crazy.

"Leave them with my moms'. Ya mom won't know they gone." She considered this for a second then said ok.

"Aight, I'll see you." I said then walked away smiling like a damn fool.

Chris in MM!