Chapter 1

Destini's POV

"Amiyah and Alexis, hurry up before we late for school!" I whisper-yelled from the hallway. I was looking in the mirror putting the finishing touches on my outfit. I had on an all white crop top some distressed acid washed shorts, and black combat boots with black knee high socks. For accessories I had gold studs, and my long black hair was pulled in a bun.

All of a sudden I heard little footsteps running down the hall.

"Shhhhh, ya'll know better than that!" I told them. My little sisters Amiyah and Alexis looked at me with their big doe eyes and apologized they opened the front door slowly to leave. I remembered that I had forgotten our bags so I headed back to the kitchen to get them. When I got there Tyrus was standing with the fridge wide open and the milk turned up to his mouth. Tyrus was my mother's current "boyfriend". He was big, buff, and very scary. He intimidated me so I slowly walked around him to the counter to get our lunches.

"Aye' come here girl an' give daddy a kiss before you leave." he said grabbing me and puckering up his dirty lips. I stomped on his bare foot and he howled. I then ran as fast as I could to the front door not caring how much noise I made. I grabbed my bookbag then stepped outside into the beautiful sunlight. I looked around but didn't see Amiyah or Alexis anywhere. I sighed knowing exactly where they were and headed down the street. I walked about two houses down and when I got to the third walked up the steps and knocked on the door. Sooner or later I heard footsteps on the other side. Ms. Lee, my next door neighbor opened the door greeting me with a warm smile. 

"Hey baby, come on in here they back in Christopher's room. You want something to eat?" she asked.

"No ma'am, but if they could get something that would be great." I told her. She smiled, patted my back, then went to get the food. Starting down the hall I heard loud guns and fast cars driving. I opened the bedroom door and my eyes bugged out when I saw Chris teaching the girls how to play GTA5.

"Chris what have I told you about this game?!?" I practically screamed.

"Damn Destini chill out." he said then whispered something into Amiyah's ear. I rolled my eyes at how childish he was.

"Come on ya'll time to go," I said . They started whinning but I wasn't having that, "Come on!" I told them. They hurridley left the room. I was about to turn around and leave too, but Chris called me back.

"Destini when you gone be my girl?" he asked me. I rolled my eyes and laughed a little. This boy must be crazy. He tried this every morning with me and I always have the same answer:

"When You stop being such a player." I told him then walked out his bedroom. I got to the living room and found Amiyah and Alexis sitting on the couch eating a breakfast hotpocket.

"Thank you Ms. Baker, we're gonna go now." I yelled through the kitchen . I heard her say alright and we walked out the house on our way to school.

Chris's POV

After Destini and the girls left, I finished getting dressed so I could get to school.

"Chris! Get out here before you be late, I ain't havin that!" my grandmother yelled as she banged on my bedroom door.

"Aight Ma', I'm almost done!" I yelled back. I finished lacing up my wheat Timberlands and walked over to the mirror to look at myself. I looked fresh as hell too. I was wearing a baggy Last Kings Crew neck, a pair of True Religion jeans, a black and red LK snapback, and I finished it off with a black and red shirt tied around my waist. I grabbed my bookbag and was headed out.

I know this chapter is short but bear with me!! More to come later

Destini in MM!!