You think I'm insane? Then explain this.

After being dragged, and trying to resist I soon gave up. Toothless and Father Brown came with us, too see what this was about. Wait isn't this near the Kembleford Market?

"Move it" the inspector gritted through his teeth.

We were walking away from the market, which I made me confused. Another yank from him, then right before my eyes was something that I didn't want to see.

I covered my mouth with my tied hands, and screamed. Before turning to the inspector to hit him, Toothless pulled me back.

"You Idiot!" I shouted. "How can you think I've done such a thing?"

Even Father Brown was shocked, this was even more shocking than the time he was arrested and Sid.

"At least explain how I did this!" I shouted.

"He was shot with a gun, which happens to have your fingerprints in it." He explained. "Or in your terms, that DNA thing." He muttered.

'No, no, no, no, Noooooo!' My head screamed. 'This is really a big misunderstanding.'

"You fool, you idiot, you, you" I screamed as I ran out of insults. "Y-you really are that...aren't you." I said calming down, but still annoyed.

Toothless's P.O.V
Out of the people he has arrested, this certainly had to be the most shocking. I mean talk about Father Brown and Sid, how could he see that she could do something like that? And he has known her for how long? To know she isn't capable of such thing?

I lied down whimpering as she was off in the car. Poor poor thing. I looked up at Father Brown who was just as shocked as I was.

"You've got to help her." I pleaded, but I know he didn't understand me.

"Toothless, don't you worry, you'll know I'll get her out." He said. "But first, all this needs to be discussed over a cup of tea."

Father Brown headed off first, while I got up to follow him. Looking up to the clouds, I silently prayed that God would help as well.