‘’ well we better get going before the fans sees us with Sara’’ Zayn exclaimed.

‘’ ya we better’’ I answered taking Sara’s suitcase and leading her to way to the car.

LIAM POV:

Niall had taken Sara’s suitcase and we all followed him back to Harry’s car.  I looked at Sara and back at Niall, back at Sara and to Niall over and over again. Trying to make connection on how they looked. Sara and Niall had the same nose, same smile; Niall was taller than Sara thought. It wasn’t surprising since there two little leprechauns. Sara was so beautiful, I couldn’t get my eyes off of her when we in the car. It was something I usually don’t do since I’m dating Danielle but whooaa! Harry pulled in Niall’s drive way, I looked over at Sara where she looked nervous and shy. I don’t blame her.

SARA POV:

I was nervous as shit when we pulled in the drive way, but exited at the same time. I always wanted to meet/know my mother, and my other side of the family.

‘’ you ready’’ Niall ask

I bit my lip ‘’ yea I think so’’ 

Niall’s friend that was wearing suspenders open up the car door for me. I looked up at the house where my mother and Niall lived; it was such a cute house. Niall was lucky to have grown up in this house, I’ve always wish to have my own little house. It was my dream when I grew up.

‘’ There you guys are ‘’ my mother said sprayeding her arms open for a group hug

‘’ hello mum’’ Niall said

‘’uhm.. Hi mum’’ I said with a half-smile on my face

‘’ come in sweet heart, let’s talk’’ I followed her inside with Niall while Niall’s friends just stayed outside

Before we could even sit down, Maura my mum started to tear up. I sat down on the couch next to her while Niall sat in front of us.

‘’ I’m sorry, I’m sorry for not being there when I was supposed to darling. I hope you and Niall understand that your father and I weren’t ready to be parents. Philip decided to take you Sara with him, and I took you Niall. He wanted me to take Niall, for when Niall grew up he would protect me, and Sara he wanted you because he wanted his baby girl’’

‘’ Maura- I mean mum. Don’t be sorry, I totally understand. You guys weren’t ready for Niall and I. ‘’ I told her while tears field my eyes

‘’ mum its okay, I understand also’’ Niall spoke up

‘’are you both sure about this, because I’ve been heartbroken for over 18years’’ she took our hands

‘’ Yes ‘’ Niall and I both spoke at the same time

‘’ thank you. I love you both’’ she turn to me ‘’ Sara, I hope you never thought I hated you, because I’ve always loved you’’

‘’ I never thought that, don’t worry’’ I smiled

‘’ can we just be a family please’’ Niall asked. I wasn’t expecting Niall to say this. But truthfully, I really wanted to.

 ‘’ why not’’ I smiled

We stood up and went into a group hug

‘’ Hey Niall, why don’t you show your sister her room’’

‘’ya sure mum, here it’s this way’’

I followed Niall upstairs where I would be staying for the week. Niall turn the light on, the room was so bright and so cute.

‘’ here you go, do you need anything’’ Niall asked me

‘’ no its fine, but is it okay if I just take a quick shower?’’ I asked shyly

Niall laughed ‘’ ya I think you should, you smell’’

‘’ hey, I took a shower before coming to Ireland’’ I laugh

‘’ ya but that was yesterday’’ he winked. ‘’ well duh you can! The bathroom is right down the hall to the left, don’t go to the right, that’s my room’’ he said raising his eyebrows.

I laugh ‘’ thanks Niall’’

‘’ your welcome’’ he replid pulling me into a hug.

Before going for a shower, I looked at myself in the mirror. I notice my eye were as puffy as they were the day before. I turn on the water, and stepped into the shower. The water felt so good running down my body. After about 10minutes, I turn the water off and stepped out of the shower. I took a towel from the hamper. Wrapping it around me, I open the door the bathroom door. I wasn’t expecting to open the door and seeing Niall and his friends playing video game in his room. I hope they didn’t see me, but one of them did because we did eye contact. I felt embarrass, I quickly walked back to my room and started going through my suitcase looking for something to wear. A pair of skinny black jeans caught my attention in my suitcase, but I was still missing a top. It took about 2 other minute to find a cute top. I found a really nice long sleeve v-neck that was pink, I got dress and put my hair in a messy bun and went to see what Niall and his friends were up to.

Before I knock on the door I heard them talking about me

‘’ Niall your sister is gorgeous’’

‘’ NO! SHES BEAUTIFUL’’ I heard someone else talking

‘’ I know, but she’s my sister! Mates, promise me you guys won’t fall for her , I just got her back, I don’t want to lose her because of one of you idiots’’ I heard Niall saying

‘’ Mate, we can’t promise you that, did you see her ass?’’ WHOOOOAAA why is one of them talking about my ass? I didn’t hesitate, I knock 3 times on the door.

‘’ come in!’’ I heard Niall , I walked into his room ‘’ aw look at you, you don’t smell anymore’’ so this is how it felt to have a brother teasing you

‘’ Niall don’t be mean to your sister’’ I felt my cheek going red ‘’'hey I’m Liam by the way’’

Liam was actually so good looking, his eyes were beautiful! He was tall and built up a bit. With such a cute smile.

‘’   Zayn, the bad ass from Bradford’’ he explain

‘’ we’ve already went through this, I’m Harry’’ waving at me

‘’ and I’m Louis! We can be best friends if you want’’ he said with a huge smile upon his face.

‘’ well it’s nice to meet you all, and sure why not Louis we can be best friend’’

‘’ where are you from, you talk funny’’ Harry asked

‘’ I talk funny? You should hear you from my end. I’m from Montreal, in Canada’’

They all laugh while Harry just sat there speechless

‘’ you have that Irish accent Sara when you speak’’ Liam spoke

‘’ well my and Niall’s dad is from here in Mullingar but moved to Canada at the age of 10 years old’’ I responded to Liam

‘’ oh that’s cool. Well your Irish/Canadian accent is adorable’’

I felt my cheeks get red again ‘’ well thank you’’

‘’ alright guys, what about we go out for some Nandos?’’ Niall asked all of us

‘’Nandos?’’ I was really confuse

‘’ it’s a restaurant sweetie’’ Louis smiled

‘’ to Nandos it is!’’ we all laugh.

Even if I just got here a few hours ago, I already liked everyone here so much. Everyone is just so nice and sweet to be around with. I already loved my mother and brother, and now my new friends. It just sucked dad isn’t around anymore, to be with us. To be a real family.