09/Lonely Night

So, this part's going to be ONLY Finn and Jack. We'll forget all other drama for a while, and focus only in them! Lets get party starteeeddd!

Finn's POV

- I love you, i said to him.

It was official now. I said it. I confirmed it. I've admitted it.
"Oh god. What have i done!?"

He was staring at me, with his beautiful dark-brown eyes. He's not scared. He's upset, and i totally get it. Those three words are more powerful than they really sound.

- I... I love you too, he said without no doubt.

Softly, i pressed my lips against him, and it was the best feeling ever. I was in love with him. Isn't it obvious? Besides all this drama, i still thought about him every single day.
I was ready to tell the whole world, but then this happened just three hours later...
____________________________________________________________

- So, you told him that you love him? Wyatt asked. We were walking around school with Jaeden, who had nothing to say. He was very quiet.

- Umm.. Yea, i did. Is it that bad? I said, and actually it was pretty bad.

- But he told me that he loves me back! I informed them happily. Wyatt was very happy for me, and us. But everything wasn't OK. I saw it on Jaeden's face.

- Jae, is everything alright? I asked for him. He seemed like he was hiding something.
Jaeden was going through a lot in these days, like we all were. But we were going to Paris tomorrow, so anything didn't really stress us, or me. Whatever.

- I don't know if i should show it to you guys, Jaeden said mysteriously.

"C'moon Jaeden, don't be such an idiot!"

- Show what? Wyatt asked. Wyatt is that type of person who literally loves drama, and that kind of stuff. We all were so different.

Jaeden dig his phone from his pocket, and showed us something, that made me feel awful and hurt....

- T-this was on "KissyKissy" Jaeden says with fear in his voice. Maybe he was afraid that i would get mad to him. Only person i'm mad right now is Jack.
I told him that i love him, and now he is kissing that fucking horseface Ellie.

- Can... Can i read what she wrote under that picture? Wyatt asked from Jaeden.
I didn't even want to see, or hear. I was too hurt already for that.
I thought that we were getting serious with Jack, but no.

- " Looks like Jack Dylan Grazer was just playing around with Finn Wolfhard. How it feels now, F? " Wyatt read what "KissyKissy" 's writer wrote under the picture.

I felt tears falling down on my cheeks slowly. I shouldn't cry over Jack. I should've known what he really is. A player.

I decided to run. I didn't want that anybody sees.

- Finn! I heard Wyatt shouting after me.
I didn't stop. I didn't want to. I just wanted to be alone right now.

I got out of the school, and slowed to walking. Fuck Jack, fuck Ellie. Fuck this whole world!

But then i saw him. I saw Jack coming to me. Could this actually get any worse?

- Hey bubba! He said and tried to hug me. I pushed him away.

- What is wrong with you?! I yelled to him. He looked very confused and innocent, but he really wasn't. He was everything else, but NOT innocent.

- What is wrong with you? He yelled back. That hurt me even more, i admit it.

- Get your shit together, Grazer! I yelled, and slapped him on the face.

- And don't come crying back to me! I whispered to his ear, and pushed him a little before i started to walk towards our room...
____________________________________________________________

Jack's POV

"What the actual fuck?"

I hold my cheek, because it was hurting. Why did he slap me? What have i done?

I decided to send a message to Wyatt. Maybe he knows what's going on.

" JackET: Wyatt, what's happening?

JackET: God damnit Wy!!

JackET: Pick your phone the hell up!

Wy-Bro: What do you want now shittyface?

JackET: What has happened?!

Wy-Bro: We saw that picture of you and Ellie...

Wy-Bro: That what has happened, idiot!

JackET: What picture!?!

Wy-Bro send you a photo "

I saw the picture of me and Ellie. Now i understand why they're both so mad at me.

" JackET: That's not me

JackET: That's edited

Wy-Bro: Save your excuses for later

Wy-Bro: See ya soon, hoe! "

Hoe?!? Ok, i deserved that, for sure...
____________________________________________________________

Finn's POV

I was sitting in the bathroom, staring straight up at the wall. I felt myself so numb.
Nobody was in our room, but i had the door still locked. I can't stop these silent tears from rolling down. Jack isn't serious with me, he never was.

I heard someone coming in our room. I hope that it's not Jack..

- Finn! Bubba, where are you? I heard Jack's voice calling my name. I don't want to hear his excuses., not now. Or maybe i should?

- I'm here! I shouted to him. In seconds, he knocked to the door.

- Im sorry, he starts.

-  That photo... It's not real. It's edited, ok? I don't have any feelings for Ellie, i never had. I wanna be with you, he says.

I wiped my tears, and got up. I unlocked the door, and saw Jack standing in front of me.
I hugged him.

- I'm sorry too, i whispered to him, and pulled myself away from him.

- You couldn't know, Jack said amd smiled to me...

A/N I hate this chapter lmao. But yayyy in next chapter we'll travel to France, and i can say that A LOT is coming! Stay tuned. love youuu

~Tara☺️