Shopping with a Friend

Start from the beginning

“So just making this clear, I’m buying the TV” Zayn said as we walked around Best Buy.

“Noooo, I’m buying it.” I smiled.

“No, I am.” he said.

“No me,” I said.

“Me,” he said.

“I’m getting the TV.” I said.

“No you’re not.” he said.

“Shut up.” I said.

“Not unless you let me buy it” He said.

“I’m not gonna let you buy it” I said.

We went back in fourth like that for a while until I spotted the perfect TV.

“How about that one?” I pointed to the biggest one on the wall, it was huge.

“Do you not think it’s a bit too big?” he laughed.

“No, not at all. We’ll make it fit”

“…That’s what she said” he started laughing.

“You’re not funny” I said giggling.

“Then why are you laughing?” he poked me.

“Because you’re weird” I poked him back, “Now let’s find someone who works here” I said when suddenly a lady came out of no where.

“Need help with anything?” she asked perkily.

“Yeah. We wanna buy that TV.” I pointed to it.

“Oh, okay. Sure” she said focusing on Zayn’s face, ignoring me “I’m sorry, but aren't you Zayn Malik?” I rolled my eyes.

“Yes?”

“Whoa. Oh my god I love One Direction” the lady said causing me raise an eyebrow. How old is this woman?

“Oh, thanks." he smiled "So could we buy the TV now?”

“Yeah, sure. Hey, can I get your autograph?” she asked paying no attention to the question.

“After we buy the TV?” he asked still trying to be polite and she groaned.

“Fine” she walked over to a counter and we followed her.

“Why are you buying a TV anyway? Is this your girlfriend or something?” she asked rudely.

“No, she’s my friend. We have to go so could you please hurry.” Liar, liar, pants on fire! We aren't in a rush.  

“It depends. Can I get your number?” she asked. Like, I honestly believe she was a psychopath.

“Let’s go we’re getting help from someone else.” Zayn said so suddenly, walking away. It was so strange how calm he could be, but I guess it was normal to him being famous and all. Still, being hit on by a woman old enough to be your mother? I would be extremely creeped out.

“That was so weird” I said as we walked out of the store. We found a guy that helped us. He apologized for the lady and shipped it to our college so I didn’t have to drive it there. We got instant delivery so it should be there some time between today and tomorrow. Odd enough, after all that shopping, it’s only 5:46.

“Tell me about it. That lady looked like she was 40 or something. It was creepy as fuck.” he laughed.

“Does that happen to you a lot? Since you’re like, famous?”

“No, I’m used to teenage girls or people my age doing stuff like that, but that was just bizarre.”

“Well she didn’t seem to like me.” I laughed.