New memebers!👦🏻👦🏻👩🏻

It was a normal day at the team 10 house except 3 new member were joining today. There were two boys and a girl but they didn't know each other. The two boys were twins and came from Barcelona, Spain. The girl was coming from Fresno, California. They were joining team 10 in Los Angeles, California. The twins names were Emilio Martinez and Ivan Martinez. The girls name was Tessa brooks. The twins weren't so good at English but they were working on it. So at the team 10 house there's not so many people that are in the team. There's Jake Paul, Erika Costell, Nick
Crompton, Alissa Violet, Neels Visser, Lucas and Marcus the Dobre twins, Kade spieser and Nathan spieser. The twins and Tessa showed up at the same time.
———————Tessa's pov———————
I showed up at the team 10 house and seen two handsome twins. Wait. I wonder if Those are the twins Jake said that are joining the same day as me. I went up to the door and they followed. "Are you guys the Martinez twins?"
"Yes!" The one said. I thought he was cuter than the other one but I don't know why. " well my name is Tessa what is yours?" I said trying to break the silence. "I'm Emilio." the cute one said. The other one said " I'm Ivan." So I already know them apart. We knocked on the door and had all of our stuff in our hands. Jake opened the door and said " hey you must be Tessa and you guys must be Emilio and ivan, I see you three have already met so come on in!" He introduced us to everyone. There were two girls in the house named Erika and Alissa. I'm gonna be nice to Alissa but she seems like a bitch. Erika, I can tell me and her are already best friends. They showed me my room and Erika stayed with me and helped my decorate my room. We were already telling secrets. Erika said she doesn't like Alissa and I said same and we both told who our crushes were. I said Emilio and she said Jake but "the bitch" is dating him "the bitch" is Alissa. All of a sudden we heard screaming and Jake said " WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" Erika and I ran out of my room to find Jake yelling at Alissa and Logan I didn't even know he was here. Alissa was have sex with Logan. Wow. Alissa already was out in 2 days. Erika was there for him and so was I but Erika was some how making him better but I feel like there dating. "Erika?" I said. "what?" she said back. I said "are you and Jake dating?" "Yes but don't tell anyone!" "Okay your secret is safe with me!" Emilio and I have been getting closer each day. " Tessa I need to confess something..." Emilio says "what?"I say. He says "I like you." I kiss him witch turned into a make out session and he says "will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes" i say.
————————————————————————
WHATS UP GUYS? You guys like my story???? Please vote!!!