9

Chohee's POV

My heart started beating as I hugged my knees. I sat behind the door , having my back against the door. I wanted to open the door but I don't have the courage to see him.

Honestly , I've lost trust in Jisung.

Imagine if someone said it's a prank and then another moment he said that he likes you and it's all a joke.

" Chohee-ah , " He bang the door but I didn't react at all. Should I return to the old me , the old me who hated him.

I stood up and decide to be cold again. Maybe being cold could means me being able to defend myself well , right ?

I opened the door and he showed me a sad smile. I wanted to hug him so god damn bad and tell him that I felt the same way but I can't.

" Leave. " I said and was about to close the door when he placed his arm on the door and shoved it open.

He hugged me.

The urge to cry even harder is real.

" Chohee-ah , I like you so much that I can't even describe how much I like you. " He said as he hugged me even tighter.

" Stop pushing ! "

" I'm not ! "

Suddenly we heard a thump sound. We turned around to face the door to see Jimin and Chan falling from the wall.

" I'll talk to her. " Chan said as he placed his arm on Jisung's shoulder as he shot me a teasing smile.

After Jisung and Jimin left , Chan came into my room and he sat on my bed. I pretended that I was asleep and he threw a pillow on my head.

" I know you're not asleep. " I sat up and he sighed. He stroked my hair gently and gave me a disgusted face.

" How long have you not washed your hair ? " I glared at him as he laughed really hard , slamming his hand against my bed.

" Okay. Sorry. " Chan said as he realised that I'm not in the mood to joke about anything.

" Listen , Jis- " I lied back down again and covered my ears. I don't want to hear his name , it hurts me even more knowing that I don't stand a chance with him.

Eunbi already hates me because of Jisung and I don't want myself to hate me because of Jisung either.

" Chan , Eunbi hates me because of him. " I said and he sighed. He pulled my hands away from me and I glared at him.

" If I didn't pull your hands away from you , how are you going to hear my reaction ? " I sighed.

" What is she mad at you about ? the fact that Ji- I mean he likes you ? " I nodded and he sighed as he threw my duck to me.

" Listen , if she hates you just because of him liking you then you shouldn't even be her friend. I mean , does she think you can control his feelings or some sort ? " I sighed.

" But she means so much to me. " I said softly but he heard it anyways. I guess I can never be a soft and gentle girl.

" I know how much Eunbi means to you but listen , girl you can survive in this world by yourself even without Eunbi. If she doesn't understand the fact that you can't control his feelings then just leave it because she isn't worthy of your friendship. "

I sighed and he smiled which showed his dimples. Guys , I have it too so don't go crazy over my brother , go crazy over me instead.

Smirk.

" Do you feel better ? " I shook my head.

He stroked my hair and placed his arm over my shoulder , " Honestly , just eliminate those people who aren't worthy of you away from your life. "

" You're Bang Byungchan's sister , you have to be as sassy as me and be as awesome as me. " I chuckled , he smiled and patted my head.

" I know I can be a jerk sometimes but i'm still your brother and you can't get those good genes that you got from me away. " He winked and I threw my pillow at him.

He was about to leave when I called his name. He turned around and my pride is crushing down but I don't care.

" Cha- Oppa , thank you. Even though I don't show it but I do appreciate you a lot. Thank you for always being there for me through all those circumstances. " He smiled with a touched face and ran to me.

" You're making me soft ! " He said and gave me a hug while he ruffled my hair.

" Aigoo ~ Our Chohee is becoming a lady. " He smiled as he walked out of the room.

I sighed and that's when I decided that maybe I should talk to Eunbi. Maybe what Chan said was right , I should eliminate her from my life if she gets mad just because of this.

I changed into a sweater and my black leggings cause I got too lazy to wear jeans. I want to be comfortable while trying to talk some sense into someone.

I walked out of the gates when I saw Jisung walking out of the gates. We stared at each other for a few seconds before I walked past him.

I walked at a faster pace so he wouldn't catch up with me but he grabbed my wrist and forced me to face him.

" W-Why can't you just leave me alone ? " I looked at him as tears were threatening to fall out of my eyes. His eyes were teary too.

" Do you really want me to leave you alone ? " He asked with a hurt tone in his voice. I nodded slowly and he released my wrist , he turned around and was about to walk back to his house.

I ran to him and back hugged him.

What's wrong with you , Bang Chohee ?!

" Actually no. I don't want you to leave me alone , I want you to be with me but I don't have the courage to face you. It's hard to trust you again after whatever I heard. " He turned to face me.

" Bang Chohee , I will be there for you when you need me. I will make you trust me again , and I do really like you a lot. " He said as he wiped my tears.

" Believe in me. "

4th Nov 2017

I cringe at the last part but meh , next chapter Chohee would be facing Eunbi :>