Happy Birthday, Susan and Megan!

/ A few days later...\

Today I decided to switch things around so I woke up before Megan and am going to ruin her beauty sleep like she always does to me..

only im going to wake her up a few hours before she wakes me up.

It was almost 3:15 -she usually wakes up around 6:30

I walked across the room, over to her bed and tried to wake her up

"Megan!!! Wake up! its our birthday today!Come on get up!!" I yelled

Nothing...

I jumped on her bed

Still nothing...

wow she's a heavy sleeper..

what could I possibly do to wake up a heavy sleeper?

I could....

try yelling again-No, ill just wake everyone else..

jump on her bed again- Probably will have the same results as the first time.

Pour water all over her- she will kill me for sure..

wait, aren't I already dead though?

I don't know..

Everything here is confusing...

I decided to go with the water, Whats the worst that could happen? Right?

Wrong..

I poured the water over her and she immediately woke up an realized what I did without me even having to say a word.

"I. Am. Going.To.Kill.You" She said as she slowly sat up

I slowly backed away as she got up, I quickly opened the door and ran out,down the stairs and out the door to the cold outside.

I was now by the fountain in the town square, hiding behind it.

But Megan was no where to be found.

She probably just went back inside..

 I slowly got up and looked around,Still no Megan. I ran towards the front door and twisted the eye ball painted door knob, but it wouldn't open. Oh no. She locked me out.

I repeatedly pulled on the spider door bell, but no scream was heard.

No way, she didn't cut the doorbell too.

I am stuck outside in the cold morning, no way im giving up that easily.

I ran to the back door, Locked

checked all Windows in my reach, Locked

everything was locked, I couldn't get in there no matter what.

Oh dont worry Megan. I'll get my revenge somehow.

I ran to the graveyard where I could think of revenge, it wasn't all that peaceful in town square, considering all the snoring that you would hear once it was really  quiet.

Once in the graveyard, I found my tombstone and sat on it. I looked around for any type of inspiration of the perfect revenge, unfortunately I had nothing.

I looked at the tombstone to my right, which was Megan's. That's when the idea finally came to me.

We would switch.

Switch us that is. I would pretend to be her, and She would pretend to be me.

It was a perfect payback plan because I would embarrass her at school. Since of course, Everyone would think I was her. The only thing is, I would have to forgive her and try to convince her to do the switch. Just for a week or less.