Trouble has just arived

I ran out the door and past the graveyard gate. I looked behind me and there were 5 boys running after me Jake, Morgan, markus, a corpse, and a mummy.

Wow I was a fast runner! Still looking behind I suddenly bumped into someone and fell back but caught my balance.

"hello Susan" I looked up to see jack starring down at me.man he was tall

"oh um hi dad..." I couldn't believe I was actually calling him dad but I guess he was my father now.

"where's Jake? I thought he was showing you around Halloween town?"

"oh well um he had to go do something..."

"where is he now?"

"well he-" I got cut off by all five boys who had ran up to me

"stalker!" I heard one yell

"I thought I told you not to follow us!" jake yelled at me

"no you didn't !" I yelled back

"oh" he said "Well you shouldn't anyways!"

"what happened here!" jack yelled

"um " I couldn't manage to say anything. I NEVER in my whole life got in trouble before.

"I told susan I had to go and she followed me!" Jake yelled

"well maybe you should have just took me on the stinkin tour of Halloween town like you were supposed to!" I yelled back

"HOLD IT!" Jack yelled which made us quiet instantly

"now Jake, tell me what happened"

"well Morgan and markus wanted to show me something so I had to go to the grave yard and Susan followed us "

"is this true Susan ?"

"yes.."

"now susan, tell me what happened"

"I followed them and they were talking about attacking someone, saying ' I heard there going to rebuild him' and they were planning to attack someone tonight"

"is this true Jake?"

"yeah"

"Jake, can I have a talk with you in private" Jack said as I walked away.

I walked out of the town square where Jake and Jack were still arguing about something and into the pumpkin patch where I just sat for the longest while. *yawn*

" I wonder what time it is" I said while walking back home.

I walked into the house and jake just glared at me until I finnaly spoke up

"what's wrong with you ?"

"nothing..." he said in a low voice

"what's wr-" I started

"it's nothing! Just go to sleep! Don't worry about it!" he said harshly to me

I frowned at him but he avoided all eye contact with me so I sighed then walked into my bedroom and sat down on my bed, thinking about what he was so mad about.

'I heard they were going to rebuild him'

'we better act quick then'

What did that mean?

Someone bad was going to rebuild some one evil? What happened in the movie again...sally is locked in dr finklestiens lab but escapes, jack takes over Christmas, lock shock and barrel kidnap Santa for jack and take him to oogie boogie, jack an oogie boogie have a battle, jack wins oogie dies... 'they were going to rebuild him'... Oh no. They are going to rebuild oogie boogie!

______________________________

Sorry it's so short.

-Amber