A nightmare before christmas

"Susan! Time for dinner!" my mom yelled out to me.

I got up and shook the small specks of sand off my black leggings, I had just finished painting one of the many huge rocks at the beach behind my house. It was my hobby, I loved painting.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back while running towards the house..

                   (*Inside*)

"so Megan came by a few minutes ago and wanted to know if you wanted to go to the fair with her. I told her that you were outside and that I'd let you know"my mom said

"oh ok I'll call her, I'm done eating anyways"I said while getting up from the table and dialing Megan's phone number

"Hello?"

"Hey Meg"

"Oh hey Susy. Did your mom tell you about the fair?"

"Yeah and I'll go"

"ok my mom can pick you up and we can leave to the fair"

"ok"

-Later.. (at the fair)-

"so what do you want to go on first?" I asked

"I heard the funhouse is super scary! Let's go there first."

I don't know exactly how a Fun house is 'scary' but I'll go anyways.

"ok" I said running towards the funhouse.

They had mirrors on almost every wall. I looked in one which made me look transparent which was cool.

The next I looked like I was dead.woah.

These mirrors looked so realistic. The next seemed to be just a plain old mirror. Maybe they ran out of ideas . In the background I saw my biggest nightmare come true.

Leah the stuck up cheerleader at my school was kissing my crush, Mark. I started crying as I ran to the end of the hall and sat down with my back to the damp stone wall I said out loud "I wish I was dead!"

suddenly two hands pulled me into a strange room.

A room filled with mirrors with labels beneath them

"pick one......" a eerie voice said

I walked around reading the labels, they were .... Movies? The mask, the hunger games, twilight, Friday the 13, the curse of chucky, ace Ventura, scary movie1,2,3,4,5. I saw one that read 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' I love that movie! When I stood in front of it, I saw that my brown curly hair had turned a dark red and was straight- Kind of like yarn, I had a Skeleton body and I wore a black and white pin striped dress, black leggings, and a little bat clip in my hair.

"Uh I picked one " I said

"Excellent. Now step into the mirror to begin your new life " The voice said

"New life?"

"yes. You wished you were dead so here you are"

I was dead? But how? I didnt think that this is what would happen when you die...I put my finger through the mirror and quickly took it back out. With a deep breath I jumped through.

______________________________

Soo sorry this chapter is short. What do you think so far? Since its close to halloween i decided to make this story! It gets better when Susan wakes up in Halloween town. Oops I said to much. I'll make the rest a surprise in the next chapter. Comment you ideas!

<~> amber