Thinking of you

"Attention passengers, we have landed in Goyang, the time is currently 10:37 pm, and it is slightly windy. We hope you had a great flight, and we thank you for choosing South Korean Airlines,". Kihyun woke up at the sound of the announcement. Lucky for him, Kihyun was a light sleeper, so he woke up easily. It would have been embarrassing if the stranger next to him had to wake him up. He turned to glance at the person sitting on his right. She was an older lady with stands of gray hair here and there. She happened to be reading a book at the moment, an incredibly thick one in fact. Kihyun could recall her starting the book at the beginning of the flight, and now she was significantly farther than he would have thought.

"What are you reading?" Kihyun inquired, wanting to talk with her a bit since they would be stuck here in the back until everybody else got off. The lady looked up and smiled at Kihyun.

"Agatha Christie; she's one of my favorite authors," she replied in a soft voice, and flipped the cover over so Kihyun could see the front. The title read "Murder on the Orient Express", a name that Kihyun thought he had heard of before. The woman then leaned forward a few inches and stared out the window, as if she had seen something. Kihyun looked outside as well and realized it was raining heavily. It was as if it had happened spontaneously since Kihyun didn't see anything a minute ago. Kihyun looked away after a while and realized it was practically time for them to leave the plane. Both of them got up from their seats in order to get their luggage, and Kihyun realized that the lady was wearing incredibly thin clothes. "If she goes out like this she'll freeze," he thought.

"Here, take my jacket, it's very cold outside,".

"Oh, you're such a gentleman, but won't you get cold?"

"Oh no no, I'll be fine, but please take this, I insist."

"Oh ok, fine, but promise you'll be ok without it?"

"I promise," Kihyun replied and smiled at the woman. They both retrieved their belongings, left the plane, and went their separate ways.

~~11 p.m.~~

Kihyun finally arrived at his parents' place, drenched, freezing, hungry, and exhausted. He was relieved to hear footsteps running to the door. His mother appeared, obviously excited to see her son after so long.

"KIHYUNNIE AHHHH I MISSED YOU ARE YOU HUNGRY ARE YOU TIRED OH YOU MUST BE SO TIRED BABY.....," Kihyun's mother cooed, incredibly excited to see her baby boy again. They went inside, where it was so much warmer. Kihyun changed up into a long sleeve gray sweatshirt and black shorts. He had dinner with his mom and talked about how life was going for both of them. Kihyun talked about all his members and how fun it was. Kihyun's mom ran a coffee shop at the moment. His dad was on a work trip in Thailand while his brother was studying abroad. After they finished cleaning up, they went to sleep. Kihyun collapsed belly first on top of the bed and drowned himself in the soft blanket. He eventually (reluctantly) tucked himself in bed and turned off the lights, cuz BOY WAS HE TIRED. For some reason however, he wasn't able to sleep.

His mind was too full of thoughts.

Thoughts of Minhyuk.

He picked up his phone and texted Minhyuk:

"Good Night 😘"

He set his phone down, but he still wasn't able to sleep. His thoughts were interrupted by a ping. He flipped over and picked up his phone.

"Good Night Kihyunnie ❤️❤️❤️"

Kihyun beamed at his new nickname. Finally, he set his phone down and fell asleep. In his dreams, he was with Minhyuk, his sunshine, his everything.

His true love.

*^*^*^* A/N *^*^*^*
K well that happened. Thank you so much to everyone who voted for my story. I REEEEEALLY appreciate it since I'm I new writer and all. I hope you enjoyed. I guess my updates will be on Friday nights but if not I'll be sure to tell you guys. Again, THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT IT MEANS SO MUCH 🤗😋❤️!!!