Chapter 2

Hey guy's so I am super sorry that I haven't updated in a really long time, but I am now so please do not kill me...enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yui's pov

'Wait...did that slut just say that they were all v-v-v-VAMPIRES'

Kaity's pov

Before I could do or say anything Yui being the shitty bich she is stood up from the victorian plush'ed couch and started saying nonsence about her never told about being a bride and saying that all of the brother's are wierd or some shit.

But that's when it happen'ed.This girl was running like sissy to the door, but fucking... TRIP'ED ON AIR LIKE SERIOUSLY WHO IN BLOODY HELL TRIPS ON AIR.

At this point all of the brothers eyes where glowing red at the sight of Yui's scrap'ed knee with a sadistic and blood thirsty look in their eyes.

3'rd person pov

Yui took out her pink cross yelling "TAKE THIS YOU MONSTERS."

Silence...than...I burst out laughing my ass off while Yui was still sitting on the floor looking dumbfounded at the sight before her eye's.

When her laughing fit died down, Kaity walk'ed toward's Yui standing right in front of her .Kaity stare'ed down coldly at Yui.

Kaity- "Tch, baka you really believe in that myth saying that vampire's are week towards holy crosses, holy water,garlic, and sunlight?, damn you really are a scatterbrain."

Reiji: "looks like not all people are as dumb as I thought"

Lato:"ain't that right" *slings arm around Kaity*

*Yui runs out of the living room*

Reiji:"her manners are utterly deplorable"

Kaity- "tell me about it"

3'rd person pov

Ayato, Kanato, and Laito teleport'ed away to play cat and mouse.Meanwhile Reiji took Kaity to her room.

******time skip******

So far Kaity liked her room. Her walls where black, her bedsheet's where red, and she had her own personal bathroom.

(so basically Yui's bedroom, but red and black you can imagine what everything els looks like and it's colors since I'm lazy as fuck, or I might change it later, who knows )

Kaity instantly jump'ed on the bed, and once her head hit the soft and warm plushy pillow she was instantly knock'ed out cold.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank's for sticking around and reading chapter two.

I love love love you all my little fluffy kittens.