A Problem

A/N: This is Brooke^ I'm trying to find more pics of this character with darker/brown hair
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake and sit up, a thin line of sweat stretches against my forehead and my chest rises and falls at a rapid pace. My mouth is dry and I am extremely dehydrated. It feels like I've slept for years but the clock says 7:34. What the hell happened while I was asleep?

I push the covers off of me in attempt to get cooler and ran to open the window letting fresh air inside, it was now morning. I stay there for a few minutes, the breeze fells good against my damp skin. I walk to the bathroom and take a shower, refreshing myself.

I sneakily walk down the stairs trying to eavesdrop on a conversation. I saw the lady from last night and my cousin standing by the front door, everyone else was gone.

"I thought we were working on communication!" She spoke in hushed yelling tone not wanting me to hear.

"I didn't know she was coming! I mean do you seriously think that I wouldn't tell you if I did?"

"I don't know anymore" She back away from him and leant against a wall.

"Look, she probably won't be here long" He knew that wasn't true.

"How the hell is she your responsibility anyway Dray? I've never heard you talk about her. She don't look like your cousin." She glared at him
"Ha-"
"Just because you guys are "related" doesn't make her your responsibility. She can't just come here out of the blue thinking she runs the place!" She cut him off. I don't like her.

"Hazel! She. Is. Family. If you don't want see her I mean you can go. But she ain't leaving." He shrugs his shoulders.

"Fine she can stay but I already know that she's going to be a problem" She walked away from him.

I finally walk downstairs going straight into the kitchen without making eye contact with either of them. Dray placed a box of Honey Nut Cheerios, milk, and a bowl in front of me as I sat at the table.

"Here's breakfast" He stands in front of me smiling. I gave him a small smile back, letting him know I heard their conversation.

I grab the cereal box and start pouring it in the bowl. In the corner of my eye I can see Hazel standing in the hallway with her arms crossed, but I didn't care. Silence filled the room as I start eating my breakfast and Dray walks in the living room. Hazel takes Dray's place in front of me but I keep looking forward.

"You're Welcome"

"Screw you" I put another spoonful in my mouth

Before she could respond the door bell rang and she left with anger in her eyes. When Draymond opens the door two small children runs in and hugs his legs.

"Daddy we missed you so much" They spoke unison. The two looks like the cuter versions of their father. After they finish hugging their dad they run over to me.

"Auntie Brooke, we missed you" I tickle both of them.

"Aww I missed y'all too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Annnnnddd this is Hazel. Idk if she and Dray are really dating but there are rumors.....☕️

☕️

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
His Second Desireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें