Chapter One: "The Hangout "

Start from the beginning

Lincoln dragged Clyde 3 blocks away from the school to go to the arcade. He took note of how soft his hands was, admiring it in its presence. He could feel safe in those hands. He didn't get why Lori didn't like him. It's all because Lincoln has been telling her that Bobby is the one you want and no matter what there bond is unbreakable.. yeah right.
"We're almost there Clyde don't worry." Lincoln says softly.
"Lincoln?" Clyde said as he noticed Lincoln was up to something.
Lincoln ignored Clyde's call for his name and kept dragging him to the arcade.
Lincoln and Clyde entered the arcade. He offered him pizza, which he accepted. They played, chatted, but eventually, Clyde had to go home. The two left the arcade and walked home.

"That was so fun! Did you see me kill those pig zombies? I was all like PEW PEW while they were like SKRAAH!" Clyde says as they walk.
"That was so epic! I had at least 23 kills on them. More kills than you!" Lincoln says as he bumps Clyde a little to the right almost making him go into the street.
"My bad!" Lincoln worries.
"It's cool, it's not like I was going to fall to my death like those pig zombies." Clyde replies.
They reached Lincoln's house and they said there final words before parting their separate ways.

"Today was pretty cool! Want to do it again Clyde?" Lincoln said with such passion.
"Well, not tomorrow I have to study for Ms. Johnson's test but how about Friday?"
"SURE GREAT! It's a daaaaa-" Lincoln says giving Clyde hints to ask him out on a date.
"Day full of fun?" Clyde says as he assumes that's what Lincoln tried to say.
"Yeah... Day full of fun... sure.." Lincoln says sad and disappointed.
"Well I gotta get going, I don't want to get my dads worried. Plus I heard they're making my favorite food for dinner."
"Bye.." Lincoln waved.
"See you at school tomorrow Lincoln! Tell Lori I said hello." Clyde slowly faded into the darkness as he walks away.

"It's always about Lori..what does she has that I don't? Actually I'm not going to answer that." Lincoln opens and closes the door while saying those exact words.
"How do I get him to notice me, he's always under Lori's neck but it's like he's clueless about me."
He goes upstairs to go to his room and slams his door.
Everyone goes to his room and checks up on him.

"Lincoln are you hurt?" Lori says.
"Are you okay? Do you need Lily to kiss your boo-boo?" Luna adds on to what Lori says.
"I thought we came into see if Lincoln was hurt, why are we checking on his cut?"Leni asks to everyone.
They all facepalm at the stupidity of the question.
"Thanks for being concerned about me but I'm feeling fine." Lincoln said with a raspy tone.
"You haven't looked this bad since Ronnie-Anne pulled the plug on your relationship. I mean, you were no match for her." Lola said while looking at Lincoln.
Everyone gasps after hearing those words coming out of Lola's mouth. They seem very angry at her although she is oblivious to He anger. After, Lola looks at Lincoln and sees a few tears come out of his eyes.
"WILL EVERYONE JUST GET OUT PLEASE. I SAID IM FINE!!" Lincoln yells at the top of his lungs.
"I was only just trying to help.." Lola said.
"Nobody would never understand me. I'm just weird..." Lincoln mumbles while crying with the pillow on his face.
The door opens and Lola comes in to explain herself. Although, Lincoln was very eager to yell agin he contained it in and waited for her to be done. He knew she felt terrible for what she said but he wasn't angry at that. He just hoped the Clyde would finally notice him.

 He just hoped the Clyde would finally notice him