"Very well. On to more serious matters." The rest of the meeting consisted of negotiations and adjustments to Hashirama's plan for the village.

The sun was halfway down the horizon when the four walked out of the building, tired and irritated.

"Bastards..." mumbled Tobirama. "They have quite the nerve." His three companions sighed in agreement. The council didn't drive an easy bargain.

"I see the conference has concluded." came a deep, stern voice. They turned to see none other than the infamous Uchiha leader with his younger brother trailing behind.

"It has." Hashirama strained for a smile. "Your council and elders are quite the negotiators." He commented, receiving a glare from the dark haired Uchiha.

"I take it that no agreement was met?"

Hashirama quickly shook his head, waving his arms in front of him.

"No, no. Actually they agreed to support the village." a bright smile shone across his face this time.

Madara's expression did not show reveal any thoughts he might have had about what he had just heard.

"In that case, I recommend we begin the construction on the village as soon as possible."

It was the ideal place. A huge stretch of land in the center of an enormous forest, a river even ran nearby. The area that would soon become the perfect village was so expansive that one could not see the other end of it from the ground.

The trees in the building site had been removed and relocated earlier. What must have been hundreds, if not thousands, of people stood in front of the clearing. They were split into two distinctive groups; one was a mass of dark blue and purple hues, the other a splattering of many tones and colors. In front of them them stood six figures.

Thump.

The first stone block was dropped on the ground by some Senju shinobi. Then the next. And the next. Soon, dozens of large stones were being dropped in the clearing every minute. By now, the groups had already dispersed and distributed themselves in the mass area of land. Some were slicing the stones into perfect rectangular blocks, the others were stacking them to form the bases of buildings. The builders set the foundations of the buildings according to the instructions they received, as only a select few were shown the actual blueprint. The buildings grew at a steady pace, some were meant to be houses, others to be large, important buildings. Wood was also being moved into the area, being used as supports and framework.

This continued on for months, each day ending with more completed buildings than it had started with. Soon, the village center was competed, consisting of an academy building, meeting halls, parks, a stadium, and most importantly, the Hokage Tower. Clan complexes were deliberately placed throughout the village, having been determined at the discretion of the clans themselves. The Uchiha compound was located near the edge of the village, while the Senju's was the closest to the center.

"Excuse me, where were these supposed to go?" a young Senju sheepishly asked the woman he recognized as the one who worked with his leaders. He had forgotten which building the roof tiles he carried were supposed to go to. Nina glanced at the batch of large, bright red tiles.

"The Hokage Tower." she answered, motioning to the said tower where identical tiles were already being set.

"Thank you!" the man called as he ran towards the tower, crates of the clay tiles clinking behind him.

The Senju clansmen had little problem with Nina, she was introduced and accepted as an equal to their leaders. The Uchihas, however, have been regarding her as if she were a no more than a maid. Most of the men from that clan seemed to have issues with taking orders from a woman, especially when they had not seen any indication that she was deserving respect.