30 - "lets have some fun"

Reality

"Well this place hasn't changed at all," Lydia said as she observed the half-naked men dancing on tables and the three girls making out in the corner.

Sinema was never really a big go-to place for Blair because whenever he wanted to go, his friends were usually off fighting supernatural creatures and he had nobody to go with.

His fingers were intertwined with Nolan's and everyone immediately went to the bar. Scott turned to the two boys and handed them both fake ID's with their pictures on them. "I got these for you," he said. "You don't have to use them but feel free if you want to."

Nolan's eyes went wide and Blair could tell he was scared out of his mind. "Hey, don't worry. You don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"I-I've just never drank before," Nolan said nervously.

Blair squeezed his hand and kissed his cheek. "Do you wanna try? I can get it for you if you're scared of getting caught." Nolan nodded his head. "Okay, what do you wanna try?"

"Whatever you're getting," he said.

After everyone else got their drinks, Blair got him and Nolan gin and tonics.

"It's best if you just down it as fast as possible," Blair advised as he handed the drink to his boyfriend.

Nolan took a small sip and crinkled his nose before coughing a bit. Blair giggled and patted him on the back.

"Come on, let's have some fun."