another day

Runaway kid pov pov

I wake up another day of fearful children I am almost the oldest by being 13 the oldest is John he is 16. He helps the kids out when they need it. I try to escape but The janitor is always there so most of my attempts end in failure but I'm fine they once had to chain me to my bed, the chain was old and breakable so I got it off but now the chain is on my leg, but eh.
I plan on escaping eventually. But that's the problem eventually. I wanna leave I hate it. I go to the cafeteria and there is John he is sharing his bread with the kids. He is great. But he doesn't like me because I try to leave and he thinks that I might make the lady mad. Oh I know her, she comes once a month and takes a kid they are usually very young so they ball there head off there is a rumor she has a daughter but if she did they would probably be dead. hey anything could happen. But even if she was she must be evil like her. the lady has the janitor make us go in cages when he does the monthly clean and we sleep with no blankets its cold at night. Maybe tommarow but not now today is just another day.

We leave to the play room some kids play some just sit I lean against the wall and watch. the little kids are so inesent but soon they will be like most of us........ Hopeless.

I'll leave I'll be free
That dumb lady

*knock knock*

We all freeze............. She's h-here

*Gulp*
I jenxed myself oh god.... the room is silent.......not a sound she turns her head and serves the children she points to a little girl I cannot really see her but I hear her start to cry softly she is put in a small cage her crys could be heard until the door shut we all kneel and give her a moment of silence, poor girl. I was scared the first time she came.

Flashback

Hahaha the train is so fun I hear a door open the room falls silent we all line up'what's happening' I look there is a tall lady she is scary. suddenly looks at me.

I feel like my soul was being judged but suddenly she pointed to the boy next to me. I was so scared I almost fainted.

End of flashback

I was terrified
But now the room stayed silent
Ok I guess
We all went to bed.

Tommarow I'm leaving for sure

------------------------------:----------:-------------------------------

The first chapter was a little short but whatever
Hope you enjoyed

Bye bye