"My name is Kallie.." She said

"In that case, Kallie gone to yo boyfriend girl.." She walked away giggling and shit. Lawd this girl gone get me in trouble I can feel it.

Prince
"Okay... Ro I love you you know dat right..." I tell her. She looks suspicious but I don't wanna hurt her. She basically my sister and I'd kill any nigga that hurt her. I don't think telling her is worth it.
"What is it?" She asked desperate to know
"Nothing..." Then Jamie ugly ass walks over GOD I HATE THIS BITCH.

Royalty
Prince stalling and then Jamie walks over. "What y'all doing on this fine day?" She asked.

This bitch sounded really suspicious. I see Chris walk over.

"Aye there's this fine ass girl and Damn-" I cut his ass off.

"Prince whatchu gotta tell me?" I asked getting annoyed.

"Rude ass,"He mumbled.

"Oh your telling her about the.... Mmmmhmm." Jamie said stroking her chin.

"Bitch shut up and keep stroking yo August Alsina goatee.."I tell her.

"I wouldn't wanna come at me hoe.." She said.

This bitch getting bold right after my Daddy died ,and I know her ass know about that shit. Chris pull me back.

"Jamie shut the fuck up!" Prince yells at her. He yelled it loud enough for people to stare and kinda gathered around.

"Nah you won't tell her so I will!" She yelled.

"TELL ME WHAT?!"

"I fucked Lucas and liked it and I'm glad ya Daddy dead Karma hit you like a bitch..." She yelled.

I saw red after that Chris tried to hold me back. People I didn't even know tried to hold me back. But I gunned for her ass and she knew that. I tackled her, wrapped her hair in my hand, locked my hand and went to work on her face.

I sat on top of her and started punching her with both hands. I was punching for my Daddy, he killed his self in front of me and she disrespected that. She disrespected my Father and Me. I kept punching I didn't hear anything I just was punching. I feel someone lift off her,
"Bae what are you doin'?" Lucas said. I look at her and see blood out her mouth,her nose, busted lip,and her jaw was locked. I didn't care.Lucas carried me on his shoulder, put me in his car, buckled me and drove off.

Lucas
I wonder why the fuck she beat that girl like that? She don't say nothing to me the whole ride. Everytime I say something she either says,"Mmhmm" or "okay"

We get the house and she throws are back pack across the living room. Hell nah this shit is unacceptable.

"The fuck is wrong wit you?" I yelled.

"You fucked Jamie that's what's wrong with me!" She said.
What is she talking about.

"Nigga what?" I said in shock

"You fucked Jamie!" She repeated.

"The fuck are you talking about I wouldn't ever fuck her she fuckin every other nigga plus I gotchu.." I told her.

She shook her head. "We through, I can't trust you cause you lying she said y'all fucked last week." She told me. Then I remembered.
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Last week.
I couldn't deal with Royalty's depressing mood. I went to a party with my nigga Trey he was visiting with his bitch Brooklyn. I start drinking and Jamie walk up to me. It must be the Henny cause she was lookin fine as fuck.

"Hey you wanna get outta here real quick?" She asked

"Hell Yeah withcho fine ass.." she grab my hand and lead me up stairs I see her Put something in my drink but I don't care. I drink it anyway and blackout.

I see little scenes of her moaning harder and scenes of her sucking my dick. Than I finally actually black out.

I wake up next to the bitch in her bed. "Awe shit!" I look at the clock and see it's 12:00 pm. I get up and put on my clothes. "Where ya going babe?" I look at her crazy. I already knew what the fuck just went down. Royalty gone kill me. "She gone leave you when she find out." She says

"That's why she ain't gonna!" I tell her.

"Yeah she will, I'mma rub this shit in her face..." I pull out my gun and click it in the middle of her face. "You gone shut the fuck up or I'll kill yo ass!" I say

"Okay jeez." I left and stayed away from that broad.
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
My blood boiled I told that bitch to not fuckin tell Ro and she did. "So we just roommates now?" I ask.

"Til I get my own place yeah.." she said. My skin was hot,about it.

I pulled Ro close to me and started kissing her as if I'd never kiss her again. To my surprise she didn't pull back it's like she wanted it too so I didn't stop.