Caught Making Out:

Stan

"Stan and Y- HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!" Kyle covered his eyes and went to walked out of the door. "Wait..." He turned back around. "This is my bedroom. What the fuck?" He walked over to the bed and sat down.

Y/N and I sat up.

"Can you not make out on MY bed next time I leave the room? Can you just never make out or do anything else like that in my house?" He said, trying not to laugh at us.

My cheeks turned bright red, I knew it.

Kyle

"EW! Keep your tongue in your mouth Jew boy!"

We pulled away and I saw Y/N's face turn bright red, I thought it was cute.

"Shut up, fatass." I replied, trying to hide my embarrassment.

"For the last time, I am not fat! And people at the park don't want to see two losers shoving their tongues down each other's throats." Cartman crossed his arms.

"No one else is here yet..." Y/N spoke up.

I chuckled.

Cartman

"I cannot believe what I'm seeing..." I heard the dumb Jew's voice echo through the gymnasium, but that didn't stop me from making out with the beauty in front of me.

"Hello?" Stan called, trying to get our attention.

Y/N pulled away giggling and blushing. "Hey!" She smiled and skipped over to them.

"Thanks for ruining a really good moment, assholes." I pouted and walked over too, not that I wanted to.

Kenny

"Back at it again?" I heard Stan say.

I ignored him, but Y/N giggled and tried to pull away, but I pressed my body closer to her's so she couldn't move from the wall.

"Dude..." Kyle said, I couldn't see but I knew he rolled his eyes.

"Ew, Kinnnnnny!" Cartman said in disgust.

"Problem, dudes?" I smirked as I pulled away.

"Can we go watch the movie now?..." Stan rolled his eyes and walked into the movie theatre.

Craig

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't make out while I'm about to eat." Clyde sat down at the table.

"Yeah.. and why the hell would you make out at school anyway?" Token sat by Clyde.

Craig pulled away and flipped them both off. "Because why not..."

"People are trying to eat." Clyde said while eating.

"You make out with Bebe every chance you get, so shut the fuck up." Y/N sassed.

I smirked and put my arm around her shoulder. "That's my girl." I turned her head and started kissing her again.

Tweek

"Ohhh, shittttttt! They come out in the back room to get it oonnnnn!" Clyde said, loudly.

Tweek jumped. "Gah! Not true!"

"So true, dude." Token smirked.

"Shut up!" He went to get the coffee for the refill of the machine.

I stood there blushing.

"So, Y/N." Clyde smirked and raised his eyebrows.

"What?" I said innocently.