Bad boys need punishment

Warning: Smut and some cussing! Be prepared.

Lance spied Keith across the room. He tried to make direct eye contact but constantly failed. Eventually he got fed up and actually went over to Keith. "Boo."

Keith looked up at Lance. "What do you want?" Lance smirked darkly and pulled Keith up close to him. "You, I want you, I want to fuck you." Lance gently kissed the tip of Keiths nose and pulled him to his room, shoving him on the bed. He stripped Keiths upper torso and left a hickie on his lower arm.

"Lance." Keith pleaded. Lance straddled on Keiths lower abdomen and lay on his chest to kiss him. Keith moaned into Lances mouth and arched his back. "Lance...Lance ple-"

"Shh, I know." Lance crept down Keiths body and pulled off his pants and left Keith in his boxers on his bed. 
Lance then went and took off his pants and shirt, laying back upon Keith. The boys began kissing again, moaning into eachothers mouths. Lance pulled away from Keith.

"Lance...please..." Lance grinded himself against Keith, letting Keith moan. "Daddy. Call me daddy." Lance grinned darkly and licked up Keiths face. Keith moaned again.

"Daddy...please..."

"You've been a bad little boy."

"Please...Daddy..."

"And bad little boys need to be punished." Lance stood abruptly and pulled Keith to the wall, pressing him against it and holding his wrists.

Lance slowly slithered down Keiths body and stopped at his erect member. Lance took it from Keiths boxers and began to lick the tip, swirling his tongue around it. Keith moaned blissfully. Gradually, Lance had the member in his mouth, the tip touching his throat. "Daddy...I'm...I'm coming." Keith said between moans.

This made Lance suck faster, speeding up Keiths orgasm. Finally, the hot liquid burst into Lances mouth. "You better not fucking swallow." Keith murmured.

In a gulp, the liquid was swiftly down Lances throat. He put Keiths less errect dick back into his boxers.

Then Lance motioned Keith to flip, leaning on his stomach. Lance licked behind Keiths ear. Then placing two fingers in his mouth. "Suck." Keith did exactly that, sucking the fingers. Lance pulled them from Keiths mouth and opened Keiths entrance wide, sticking his fingers in deep and feeling around. Listening to Keith moan made him do it harder.

Then Lance took his member from his underwear and stuck it into Keiths ass. Each time, bouncing a little faster and feeling the apex of his orgasm.

He came to a halt and shrieked blissfully, coming into Keith. He pulled his dick out and put it away, he and Keith dressing themselves until fully dressed.

"Have you learned your lesson?" Lance stood over a smirking Keith. "Yes, I'll be sure to be good in the future."

Sorry it's short. I read smutty shit and decided to try write one. Harder than I thought.

Ha! Accidental inuendo for yall. This is probably crap so please comment on mistakes, 'kay?

-Thy Loving Author xx