chapter four

I was currently in my room listening to "shape of you" on my headphone when my room shot open and my eyes quickly went to the door while I removed my headphone from my ears.

"How about a little knock then you wait for an answer before coming in?" I ask Larry who was standing behind the door holding a huge box.

"Ive been knocking..for like hours but you had your headphone so you couldn't hear me"

"Oh I see...but seriously, hours???" I ask climbing down from my bed and moving towards him.

"Whatever..here's your gown for tonight's dinner party"

"Okay.." I say moving back to my bed

"I'll just drop it here" he comes closer and place's it on my bed. "See you by 6".

"Ok thank you" and with that he turns and leaves after giving me a nod.

I quickly opened the box and bring out the dress inside, it was a beautiful blue floor length satin gown with beaded bodice.

It really was so beautiful and I loved it.

I checked my time and it was 4:30 so I rush to the bathroom to have my bath. I got out after ten minutes, my quickest shower.

By 5:49 I was ready with my beautiful blue gown and light makeup. I curled my hair and wore my shoes, just then I heard Larry call from downstairs so I hurriedly made my out of my room.

I climbed down the stairs and saw Larry dressed in tuxedo, from he's side I could tell how hot he looked. He was talking to someone on the phone, I was on the last step when my heels made a loud sound and he's eyes landed on me.

It was like slow motion, you know in movies.

He's eyes ran through my body which made me a little uncomfortable but I still couldn't move my eye's from him.

He moved closer and gave me he's hand just then the door swung open and Ashley came in dressed in black beautiful gown looking all classy.

"Ashley what are you doing here?" Larry asks as he turns from me and move's to her.

"I'm here for you, we are going for the dinner party right" she says as she drapes her hands around he's neck.

"You know we can't go together, people can't see us together because you are not my wife" he tells her.

"Oh so..you're going with her" She asks as her eyes lands on me and eyes me with hatred.

"Yes. I can't mess things up ash, I need my dad to buy this idea that I'm really married to her because I love her, so I can get what I want"

"Yeah I understand"

"Thanks ash" he kiss her on her lips.

With that she gives me one more look and leaves. If looks could kill.

"Let's go" Larry says as he walks out.

We got into the back of his bmw x5 and he's driver drove off.

We got to a very huge hotel. On the gate entrance was written "The Alexio's" in gold. Well that's Larry's family name.

We drove in and the driver dropped Larry and I in the entrance to the party hall while he drove off to park the car.

Larry took my hands in his while I stare intently in his eyes then at our hand's.

"We have to act like we are head over heels in love, everything depends on this" he says as he looks into my eyes.

"Okay" I simply nod. We walk into the entrance and pass a receptionist who greets us, "good evening Mr and Mrs Larry".

We got into a large hall filled with people all looking classy and rich, they where all seated.

"here comes my beautiful daughter" Larry's dad Mr Alexio comes towards us and opens he's arms wide, we hugged and he kissed me on my cheek.

He turned to Larry and gives hugs him too.

We all walk to the family table, where Larry's mom, brother and sister where seated. We all greet with hugs and kisses before sitting.

There was orchestra music and plenty of food to eat. Larry's dad seemed to be so fond of me so we talked and laughed about lots of things, I couldn't ignore the looks he's mom was giving me. Yeah she knows about the fake marriage and she doesn't like me.

Mr Alexio celebrated me and Larry's marriage and he also announced Greg's wedding, Larry's big brother.

After his announcements we danced. I excused myself to go to the rest room. On my way I met crystal Larry's kid sister.

"Oh hi crystal"

"What do you want?"

"Nothing..just saying hi" I smile at her.

"Quit the pretence already, I'm not dad" she rolls her eyes.

"What-we can just be friends"

"No we can't, not with a snake like you" with that she turns and leaves.

Hi guys. Please vote and drop your comments.

Please follow me!...