Chapter one

Erica's POV:

Its been two weeks since Larry and I got married. He's actually the sweetest guy I know(sarcasm). He's grumpy, rude, annoying and..oh God i just can't wait to get this over with.

We have our first interview with the immigration officers this week, he listed down the stuffs I needed to know about him in a sheet of paper and I did same, I can't tolerate him as much as he can't with me.

Our interview was on Friday, I'm glad for once he took something about me seriously.

"I can't believe you learnt everything about me, you really took this serious didn't you?" I say to him after he answered all the questions about me correctly.

"Of course I have to, so we can get this over with already" he says shrugging like it was no big deal. Seriously.

"Fine, let's just continue, your turn to ask" I say rolling my eyes.

"My favourite colour?"

"Black"

"Favourite food?"

"Sushi"....and so we went on and on until we knew almost everything about each other, atleast the necessary things.

******

Finally it was Friday, our interview was scheduled by twelve.

"So where did you two meet" the American immigration officer asked us as we sat next to each other holding hands and looking so loved up.

"At Malaysia when I went for a business trip" Larry answered.

"Was it love at first sight?" He asked.

"Yes" we both chorused at once and looked at each other. Thank God its going nicely.

"Have you met his parents Mrs Larry"

"Yes, before we got married" I answered looking at Larry before looking back at the officer.

The questions went on and on and we answered correctly, it was amazing and I was so happy.

*******

"Wow Larry that was so good, I swear I was almost convinced we were happily married" I said trying to start up a conversation, the car was awfully silent.

"You wish, I'll never be happy with someone like you Erica"

"Seriously, can't you just leave your rude self for a minute?, we can be friends atleast"

"Nope, not with you"

"And why's that?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows at him.

"Because you are selfish and I don't like selfish people"

"But you don't even know me"

"I don't want to, could you please keep quite already"

We were driving back home and all this while he hasn't even looked at me while talking. So I kept shut, he was really annoying.

Please vote and comment.
Hope you guys like my first chapter.