Chapter 5: Past Revelation

Start from the beginning

????: "Yes. Thank you very much."

Zane: "No problem. I'm Zane."

Helena: "Helena Wyver."

Zane: "I heard about you, you're a White Fang peace member."

Helena: "Yes. That's me. And you're the famous huntsman everyone talked about."

Zane: "And that's me. *looks at her ears and tail* You're a wolf Faunus."

Helena: "Yes. Good guess."

Zane: "So, why was those guys bothering you?"

Helena: "I was walking from a hotel, I couldn't pay the rent. So, I walked off and I don't have anywhere else to go."

Zane: "Would you like to stay with me?"

Helena: *surprised* "You would do that for me?"

Zane: "Of course. Come on."

........he takes her to his home and she sits in the living room and she looks around, then Zane walks in with drinks and he gives her one.......

Helena: "Thank you."

Zane: "You're welcome."

........they sat down and talked about how their lives are and Zane let Helena stay as long as she needed to. Then she stayed with him for five months and they've been close. Then one day Helena came bursting in the door crying and this concerned Zane.......

Zane: "Helena, what's wrong?"

Helena: "I just got back from a White Fang meeting. They're forcing me to join the soldier rank."

Zane: "What? *walks up to her and hugs her* They can't do that."

Helena: "It's worse than that, I have to leave for training."

Zane: "What, no. You can't leave, what you do is your choice."

Helena: "I'm sorry Zane. I have orders. *sees Zane walk off* Zane?"

........Zane was in his room crying, as he hung out with Helena he developed feelings for her even if she's a Faunus. He hears the door open and her turns around to see Helena walk in and she sits beside him........

Helena: "I'm sorry Zane. If I could leave the White Fang, I will do it."

Zane: "It's not that, I enjoyed having you here. Matter a fact, I love you."

Helena: *tears well up on her eyes* "You.........you love me?"

Zane: "Yes. I don't care that you're a Faunus. I love you for who you are, I thought it was a coincidence. But, I love you with all my heart."

Helena: Zane. *hugs him* "I love you too. I thought it was a coincidence too, but I love you too."

.........they looked at each other in the eyes, then they kissed and they layed in bed and on that certain night that will make them be together forever..........

Helena P.O.V

One month later

.........it was one month after Helena left and she didn't like to fight or cause conflict. She kept thinking about Zane, and she was walking around and she felt uneasy, then she ran and throw up and she went in her tent and sat down. Then her brother Erick Wyver walks in completely concerned for her........

Erick: "Helena. You okay?"

Helena: "I don't know, I just felt nauseous."

Erick: "That's weird. You was okay for a month, and now. Are you sick?"