WHAT? IT'S JENNIE?!!

"Hey. What's up?"

DID YOU SEE WHAT SHE TEXTED? Omo, maybe she was thinking of me...

"Heyyy, I'm good!" that was the dumbest reply ever.

"So we're having a pool party at my bestfriend's house right now. Wanna come?"

SHE WANTS ME TO COME. OMG asdjdlslklnfj!!!

"That sounds great, but my parents would kill me." I texted.

I kind of pity myself for being too much of a good kid. Like my conscience would literally eat my soul up whenever I lie, and that's why I am not the friend you can count on whenever you need a little help lying to your mom.

"Remember what I've told you before? Have a little fun..." She replied.

I'm having second thoughts already.

She's right, right?

I can be carefree for once, right?

So I replied, "I'm coming. Where are you?"

And in a snap, I grabbed my bag, changed my clothes, packed my bikini and some extra clothes and cash, hoping I won't die after doing this.

Jennie texted me the address of her friend's house, said her name was Jisoo. I took an uber to the place, and I found myself in awe when I saw the huge mansion behind the gate I was standing at.

I texted Jennie that I've arrived and said she was coming meet me at the gate.

After a few minutes, I saw Jennie walking towards me...

IN A BIKINI.

SHE'S WET IN A BIKINI.

IF SHE ISN'T THE SEXIEST HUMAN BEING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.

I think my heart is pumping three times faster than before.

She smiled at me and said,"Finally, you've decided to join the fun"

"Yeah, I think I kinda wanna try something new." I smiled at her back,"Well, I'm so glad you can make it." she grabbed my hand, and continued,"Come on, let's go inside."

She led the way to where the pool party was at.

And I tell you, this was no ordinary pool party. The pool was huge and the lighting was so cool. People were in their bikinis and shorts. Waiters were serving expensive drinks everywhere, and the DJ was spitting some good tunes.

We approached a girl who is more likely an asian, but she's so freaking pretty. She's wearing a white bikini where I could see her solid eleven abs. Her aura is so luxurious.

"Uhm, Rosé, this is Jisoo my bestfriend. Jisoo this is Rosé, my new neighbour." She introduced us to each other. We shook hands.

"Are you Korean?!" Jisoo suddenly asked. I was startled and just nodded at her.

She suddenly spoke Hangul to me.

"Annyeonghaseyo. mannaseo bangawoyo. (Hello, it's nice to meet you)" she said as she bowed to me.

I bowed back and said, "Ye, annyeonghaseyo, mannaseo bangapseumnida. (Hello, it's nice to meet you, too)" she smiled at me back.

Did I sound way too formal? I don't know what honorifics to use in Australia though.

"You know you're making me look like the dumbest korean right now, right?" Jennie said and Jisoo and I both laughed.

"I told you to learn Korean already!" Jisoo said to Jennie. "I am going to! The least you could do is not offend me by speaking a language that I don't understand yet." she mumbled.

"Aigoo, Jennie is so cute. isn't she?" Jisoo looked at me while pinching Jennie's cheeks. I nodded and smiled.

but I want to pinch her cheeks, too.

"Whatever," Jennie grabbed my hand again."Get changed Rosé, we'll dive in the pool together!"

I did not expect that she would say that, but I was hyped up. So I quickly changed.

I was wearing a black bikini and I quickly braided my hair so it won't be that disturbing while I swim.

| jennie |

When Rosé went in to the room to change, someone suddenly tapped at my shoulders and I turned my back.

It was that blonde jockey crush of mine. Scott.

Scott James Jenkins.

"Hey, Jen." he smirked. God, I missed that smirk, that eyes, that lips, that face of his.

"Hey, Scott. I'm so glad you can make it." I smiled. "Yeah, Jisoo texted me, said you were here. So I came in a rush."

"What? Why would she?" I became confused.

"Well, you know. I've been trying to reach you and maybe ask you if we could hangout sometime." he said and I was caught of guard.

I started stuttering, "Y-yeah. I guess we can hangout sometime."

"Cool. I'll text you. See you around." He gave me a wink and left me on my knees.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THAT JUST HAPPENED.

HE WANTS TO FREAKING HANGOUT WITH ME.

jEnNie kEep YoUr cOoL.

After a few minutes of composing myself, timingly, Rosé came out of the room and she was firing hot in her black bikini.

"Heyyy, you look good." I complimented her. Her cheeks suddenly turned red. Awww, I think she gets shy when she hears compliments.

Her body though... Her curves are no joke.

I grabbed her hand and ran and jumped into the pool. Everybody cheered at us. I saw Rosé face light up as we head out of the pool.

"That was insane!" Rosé said as I grabbed her a glass of champagne to start her night.

"Now that's the way to hype a party!" I commented