Savior

You knew nothing of time, of day and night. You had been emerging and recoiling from your own existence for you didn't know how long and all your memories were disorientated. All you remembered was extreme pain. You felt like you were floating, but something had been forced down your throat and made sure you were able to breathe. It was secured by a small mask over your nose and mouth that was held together at the back of your head. You hadn't panicked when you returned to your senses. You were used to feel helpless without your eyesight, so it was not much of a difference. Of course, it was a shock to your entire system when you feel the strange tubes inside of you and to be floating but your mind could not muster even the tiniest drop of fear inside of your system. It was as if the feeling had been ripped out of your mind, from all your senses and deeply rooted instincts. Maybe it had something to do with all the small tubes attacked to your naked body. You weren't truly sure if it was thought. You could hear the faint sound of people talking around you, speaking a language you could not understand. But a feeling in your gut told you that they were about to do something that would send them all to hell. You breathed in deeply when you suddenly felt the small tubes into your body expanding and a cold fluid pumped out into your blood.

You writhed were you were, a scream wanting to tear from your through but was unable to. Agonising pain pulsated through you and your hear started racing like a hord of wild horses. You could feel your body tensing, your muscles swelling to a slightly larger size as the liquid had penetrated your entire system. You jerked your hand to the side, feeling the smooth surface of glass meeting it. You bent your body and started slamming your fists against the glass, a loud cracking noise being heard through the liquid you were floating inside of. Voices of distress could be heard from outside the glass but your system did not respond as it usually would. All you knew now was pain, and that you had to get away from it. Unholy shouting bounced inside of your mind, echoing inside of your head. Your fist collide with the glass once more and you were washed out on a cold metal floor, the muffled screams now becoming clear and loud. Your ears hurt from all the noise and it felt as if you were suffocating. You grabbed hold of the tubes in your mouth and pulled. Gaging noises left your throat as the tubes had been forced deeply inside of you. As they got pulled out of you, you coughed and your stomach turned violently. But nothing cascaded on the floor like it should have if you had eaten something. It made you wonder for how long you had been here, and how much of this freak liquid they had put inside of you while you had been out. All the memories of pain must have been these kinds of experiments they had made you go through.

"Fire!!!" could be heard from your right side and then the sound of guns firing rapidly. Your hand grabbed hold of whatever was closest to you and grabbed hold of what seemed to be a bench. You felt bullets bounce against yours skin, no pain except the one the liquid gave you. You rose to your feet with the bench in your hands. With a shriek you threw it over your head, your body spinning with the momentum. Soon cries of terror and misery reached your ears along with the loud crash of the object you just had thrown. You would have been awestruck by your sudden strength if it was not for the tubes still pumping the liquid inside of you. You tried to rip one of your had, but not even with your new strength could you pull it out. It seemed as if they had hooked themselves into your flesh and skin, making it impossible to pull out, just like a fishhook. As you stood there, wet, in pain and angry you figured that the only way to make the pain stop was to stop the machine filling you. You stumbled forward on weak legs, as if you were a newborn foal. The alarms rung around you and you reached out with your arms. All machinery you found was ripped from their places, thorn straight out of the wall and then throw on whoever tried to attack or stop you. You pulled a machine loose and a fierce explosion followed right after. You were thrown onto the ground, ears peeping and your mind spinning. You could hear the roaring fire around you. Turning over to lay on your stomach was done so with a lot of effort and your breathing was shallow. You laid there, the pain subsiding slowly along with your strength and energy. The wetness on your slowly dried, only a thin layer of moist covering your skin.
All the pain was gone and fear returned to you. It was a strange feeling. To have known nothing but anger to only be enveloped in atrocious fear. A sob escaped you were you laid, your hands twitching as they tried to hold on to anything, to find safety and comfort in some kind of object but found none. Tear streamed from your blind eyes and a wail of sorrow escaped you. No one knew were you were. No one would know that this is were you died. It was a horrifying thought. If anyone would asked you before you would have laughed in their face for even thinking there was a possibility that you feared death, but now, after James had kidnapped you and your had met all the avengers, you had found a reason to live. You wanted for the winter soldier to be at peace with himself once more and for all the avengers to live a happy life. And you had hoped to be a part of it all as well but it seemed as if would forever be a dream. You laid silently for what seemed to be for our. The sound of sirens had died out and the only thing that made you feel still present in your physical body was the crackling of the fire. Until you heard a strange noise from the sky, as if a jet plane was soaring above your. Hallucination, you told yourself, trying to not get your hopes up as it would be useless to do so. But as the noise came closer your heart couldn't help but start racing. Loud metal clunks were heard and machinery being folded in made you open your eyes, even if they were useless. And the next words were as a blessing from the sky, euphoria filling you up.

"Falcon to Captain, I've found her."