Kidnapped again!

You weren't completely sure if Steve was trying to help you, or if he was killing you slowly. You had been training day and night to be able to survive, and even if it did help, the pain was horrible. Soar muscles, bruises and cuts every day. Day in and day out had it been like this, and you were unsure of how long you had been with the Avengers now. But thankfully you had some time alone today. Apparently they had found out where Loki's sceptre were and were off to find it. So you basically had all the time in the world to yourself. and you had no idea what to do with it. But it ended up being a long bath and then getting into some nice clothes and taking a walk. Currently you were trying to once again familiarise yourself with the streets of New York, your walking stick held out in front of you. And even if no one bumped into you, you could hear their steps and their breaths, your body ready for anything.

"It seems as if Steven's training does pay of." you mused quietly to yourself before you stopped, sighing lightly. Farther than this you had no clue what could be.

"Excuse me, miss? Do you need any help?" a man from besides you asked, your head turning to him to be more approachable. Yes, I do actually. I need to find the park, but I haven't walked this way before, so I'm not sure." you answered the stranger, a smile gracing your lips.

"Oh, uhm, w-well, I can help you if you want?" the person stuttered nervously and you couldn't help but giggle at his nervousness. I would really like that, you said and smiled, holding out your hand to him gently. The person took your hand carefully and let you hold it on his arm. The two of you started walking slowly through the city, the man explaining precisely how the past you two walked went, a map being created inside of your head.

"What is your name, sir?" you asked the stranger after a bit, the two having walked in silence for a minute or two now. The person was a bit startled as you suddenly spoke, but he calmed himself. I, I'm Peter, Peter Parker, the strange answered and you nodded your head lightly.

"Peter is a nice name. Did you know your name actually comes from the greek Petros that means rock?"

"I actually had no idea, miss." Peter said with a faint laughter before he came to a stop. You could hear the cars around you, but also the sound of water and gravel being walked upon. The sound of wind rustling through the trees and a child laughing. Well, here we are, Peter said with a light chuckle, but he didn't let go of you yet.

"Are you sure you will be okay, miss?" He asked and to that you nodded. "Yes, I will be fine. Thank you very much, Peter. You're a kind person, and we don't have many of them left. "You said with a light smile, giving his arm a squeeze before the two of you let go of each other. You bid him farewell, for now, and he was happy with knowing you thought he was kind. As you were once again left alone, and to your own thoughts. Quietly you walked through the park, listening to the noises around you. You got to a less crowded area and sat down on a bench you found, a sigh of relief escaping you. Now this was something you found very familiar. Before you had been found by Bucky, this would always be where you went when you needed to think through life. But having been kidnapped, kept captured and then abandoned had really made you rethink your life decisions, And then you had been with the Avengers for so long, back in your own home city, but you had never been able to go out. You had felt like a bird trapped inside of a dark cage, and now you were finally set free. Or... so you thought.
You heard people walk by you, but one of them stopped. You threw yourself forward when you heard them approach you in high speed, and the person cursed in Russian. You could hear one them shout into something and then the sound of a big vehicle crashing through the park could be hear. Your breath hitched in your throat. You got of the ground and then ran as fast as you could for whatever shelter you would be able to find, screams coming from people around you as you heard the vehicle closing in. You yelped loudly when you almost stumbled when you met with a couple of stairs, but adjusted yourself to start running up them as well. You hoped to god it would make whoever was chasing you turn away, since they had a car, but the bloody idiots drove right after you, the bottom metal of the car thumping into the ground with each step of the stairs. You could feel the panic rise in you. You had trained with Steve for close up combat, but not to get chased by a car! You held out your hand, feeling a house besides you as you ran on the sidewalk, a gap in it telling you about an alleyway. You ran into it, hoping it was too narrow for the big vehicle, which it was, but it didn't stop your hunters. You could hear the sound of metal scraping against the walls, realising they were destroying their mirrors to get to you. How much could you really be worth, you though as you ran to your right, hearing the faint sound of a road further away. The vehicle hit the brakes, the sound of tires screeching following you but they were unable to, which you thanked all your lucky stars for. You continued running, not stopping until you were far away. You held yourself pressed up against a wall, hearing the sound of a big vehicle passing and police cars following it. You sighed softly in relief, coming out from your hiding place. You thought you were safe, but couldn't really think anything more before suddenly everything turned black.