🍁•one - Edward guy•🍁

Start from the beginning

"So, you're going?" she asked.

"It's impossible to run from her. She'll text me the address, if I'm not home by 11 o'clock, call me. If I don't answer, come and get me please."

"Alright." she smiled just as I got a text from Leah.

"She's coming in two more hours. I'm going to take a one-hour nap then I'll get ready." I said as I got up.

"Good luck?" Maya laughed.

"You snitch."

***

I followed Leah as we walked into the fully packed house that was obviously making a loud noise around the neighborhood. I watched Leah hugged the guy she met earlier. I rolled my eyes and got a drink before sitting on the couch, playing some games on my phone, making Leah cover my phone away from me.

"Have fun." she whispered and winked just as she started to dance. I got up and got another drink, noticing a few guys eye-ing me. It's usual, it happens in party and I'll do the usual ; I'll ignore them.

Getting a text from Amy, she texted ;

Sherry is sick so we have to cover her up all-day shift tomorrow. I'll take the morning and you'll take after 4 p.m, since you're probably partying.

I smirked - Great.

I kept my phone and looked at the living room, suddenly noticing someone I shouldn't notice. "Oh no." I muttered and hid under the kitchen counter, making some people stare at me.

Why here, why now.

I slowly crawled towards the back door, escaping. I looked at the pool that was filled with drunk men and women.. Bad idea. I walked back in, seeing Aria in front of me. She looked at me and blinked.

"Chloe ..," she muttered.

"Aria." I gave her a small smile before walking in, noticing she was holding someone's hand.

It was Jonas's. Jonas looked at me and bit his lip, making me gulp. "Chloe..," he said but I just ignored it as I made my way inside. I bit my bottom lip as I saw them make their way to the pool.

"Why must they be here?" I muttered and hid my face on my palm.

I went to the fridge and saw a dozen of beer. I sighed and took it all, moving upstairs. I sat near the stairs and opened a can, before opening another and before I knew it, I was getting dizzy and started to see a cute stars around me.

A chuckle left my lips as I saw someone sit in front of me. His face was blurry but I can tell he's cute. "Are you okay?" he asked. "I'm fine." I chuckled, "Are you okay?"

"I'm good." he said as his eyes never left my face.

"Hey, stranger, want to hear a secret? It'll cost you a dollar."

"Sure." he said as he took a dollar out of his wallet, before handing me it.

"I'm in love with this guy..," I started.

"I knew him since high school, we were best friends." I laughed.

"Then he asked me out - he was a total loser then so I pitied him. Then, you know, I dated him. It was magical." I chuckled.

"Then he cheated on me." I frowned looking at him.

"Such a sad story." I shook my head, my head getting dizzy and my eyes getting teary.

"And here's the best part! He cheated on me for my best friend." I continued.

"The end." I smiled and opened another can of beer before the stranger took it from me.

"That's enough of drinking. I suppose." he said, making me frown as I heard my phone rang. I pulled it from my pocket before the stranger took it from me, also. "I'll answer that." he said as I pouted. "You're so bossy." I said.

"I don't like you, stranger."

He gave my phone back, "I'm going to send you home." he said as he carried me up.

"That's a good idea! I hate parties!" I said as I poked his cheeks.

He chuckled and made an attempt to bit my finger, making me laugh. "You're so cute. stranger!" I said as I sat in his car, beside him.

He opened the car window for me as I enjoyed the night air. "I might puke." I said, making him close them. "You're so cute." I said.

"Can you even see me clearly ?" he asked.

"Nope!"

He halted the car, making me look at him. he left and opened the car door for me, carrying me out. "Thanks." I grinned. "Welcome, but hey, can I know what's your name?" he asked.

"It's Chloe -"

"I'm Edward. Edward Collins, and you don't have to call me a stranger anymore." he said.

"Thanks. Edward Collins!" I said and pecked his lips before he sent me inside the house.

"Bye, Edward guy." I whispered before he kissed my lips, pulling me closer to him. "I'll keep this dollar but I don't know you, Edward guy." I reminded, still drunk.

"You will."

***

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤

And stay tuned peeps 🌸