"Kou, that's enough, leave her be."

Kou pouted and he said to Ruki.

"Aw man~ you never let me have any fun with Ugly witch."

Several tick marks appeared on my head and then Remi shouted.

"Kou! knock it off! otherwise, you've got me to deal with!"

"Ohh~ scary, scary~ not! see ya."

Kou said as he walked away with a smug look on his face. Yuma and Remi sighed in relief and then Yuma released me.

"Dammit, one of these Kou is going to end up having a locked jaw from me, I'm gonna go to the music room, I just lost my apitite."

I said as I walked away from them.

REMI'S POV

I shook my head after Kano left and I then spoke up.

"Oh brother, one of these Kano will end up attacking Kou and no one won't be around to stop her or witness it."

Yuma nodded his head in agreement and then Ayato spoke up.

"You know, Ore-sama agrees with you, we need to do something because this is getting out of hand."

"I know we gotta to figure how to get those two to be friends again."

"You got any ideas?"

I nodded my head and I then smirked at Ayato.

"I already have one, which is why I need your help."

"Oh yeah and what's in it for Ore-sama?"

"If you help me, you first dibs on my takoyaki for two no, five weeks."

Ayato raised his finger and I sighed and I then said to him.

"All right, a month."

"Deal, so what's this idea of yours?"

I leaned over to Ayato's ear and I whispered my plan to him.

TIME SKIP....

"So you want me to help you to get some materials for the acting class but you want me to help you, couldn't have just gotten Yuma?"

"I would have but he was doing something else besides, you've been busy a lot lately with your Idol work and I hadn't spoken to you in a while."

"Well, I suppose you have a good point."

Kano said with a smile on her face as headed to the supply closet. Once we got there, Kou was already there and when he saw us Kano spoke up.

"Oh great, what the hell are you- kya!!!"

Kano's sentence of was cut off because I had shoved her into the supply closet with Kou and then Ayato slammed the door shut and I locked. I placed a sealing spell on the door to stop Kou from leaving and then Ayato smirked at me.

"Misson accomplished!"

"Well said Ore-sama!"

We both high fived and we laughed. We heard Kano pounding on the door and she shouted at us.

"Remi! Ayato! what the hell is going?! why'd you lock me up in here with the two-faced freak?!!"

"Because we're getting sick and tired of you two constantly bickering and getting into a fight, it's about time that it stopped."

Ayato nodded his head in agreement and he then spoke up.

"Remi's right, so we locked you two in there so that you kiss and make up!"