-0-

You walked in and took a look around, the bright colors of each petal and the fragrance of each flower blending perfectly with one another. You never fell in love with a shop so much quicker.

This was your first job, eversince your mom and dad left for abroad, you were stuck with your older brother who wouldn't let you out of the house for 'safety' reasons. In reality, he was just scared that you were going to leave, just like your parents.

But after telling him that everything was going to be fine, that you'd be back, he finally let you go. But with the condition that your job wasn't something too stressful, nothing too hard and that you'd be careful.

You smiled, thinking that he'd be satisfied enough with your job choice. It wasn't something stressful, it wasn't something hard and you'd be perfectly capable in here.

The shop owner came out and greeted you, you greeted back with a smile and she told you the basics. You listened carefully throughout, and you were excited to finally start working.

Outside, someone was watching, he loved the flower shop as much as you did now, and he wondered who the new girl inside was. He found her to be in bloom with the flowers, he found her even more beautiful than the flowers, yet he wondered, were you a rose or a daisy?