The Traitor

So here you go. Few more chapters and this story is closed. Pag iisipan ko kung gagawan ko ng story ang magkapatid na Adams mwehehhehehe. So i need your answers kung gusto nyo. Put it in the comment box below thanks guys. Don't forget to vote and comment. Lovelots

Note: Italicized words are flashbacks
~~Vi

+-+-+-+-+-+-+

As soon as they found out where Scarlet was hiding the kids, they ran as fast as they can. As they got there, nakita nila si Scarlet na prenteng nakaupo sa isang malaking upuan just like a queen. Habang sa likod nya ay ang mga anak nila.

"Oh hi babe. And uhh hi?"

"Scarlet give me my children back!"

"Relax ka lang babe. Wala pa nga akong ginagawa e."

"Scarlet ano ba talagang gusto mo? Bakit ba hindi mo nalang kami hayaan!"

"Shhhh! You're waking up my pumpkins bitch." nanlaki naman ang mata nang mag asawa sa sinabi ng huli. How? How did she found out? Pano? When? Since when did she knew all about this!?

"You seemed to be a little surprised my dear little sister." Scarlet looked at her with anger that suddenly turned to pain. And envy.

"You know what Eva? What's so good in you? What is that damn thing that is so good in you that you get to deserve the things that I've longed for!?" napaatras sila nang tumayo si Scarlet at humakbang papalapit.

"Siguro kase hindi ako baliw katulad mo!" napahinto si Scarlet sa sinabi ng kapatid. She was once again a flame added with much more fuel.

Ngumiti si Scarlet ng nakakaloko at nag cross ng arms. She called someone at the back. Someone who she trusted the most.

"You can come out now and hold my love, Art." and out of nowhere ay biglang sumulpot si Art sa likod ni Theo at sinuntok sya. Nagsuntukan sila at wala namang magawa si Eva doon.

"Art! Tama na yan! Stop that! Aaahhh!! Art! Wyatt!" Sinubukang lumapit ni Eva pero agad siyang hinila ni Scarlet.

"And where do you think you are going?" nagsabunutan sila. The whole place was a chaos. Theo ended up as the loser. Itinali sya ni Art sa isang upan while Eva was sitting on the floor. Lips are bleeding and still looked beautiful. And that made her even more envious of Eva.

"Art... Pano mo nagawa to?" umiiyak na tanong ni Eva.

"Ikaw Eva? Pano mo nagawa to? Ako. Ako yung laging nandyan ever since we were kids! It was all me! Everytime you cry because of that asshole I was there! But why!? Why do you have to love him still!? Bakit hindi ako Eva!? What's so good about him!?" napanganga nalang si Eva sa narinig. She didn't expect this. All the while she thought it was all fine. Na si Scarlet lang ang problema nila. Little did she know it was all planned. From the very start.