I pray the lord my soul to keep

Should I die before I wake

I pray the lord my soul to take.

If you die before you wake

Do not cry and do not ache

Nothing's ever yours to keep

So close your eyes and go to sleep.

My eyes were so heavy I felt like I was about to pass out. Not soon after I began to feel nauseous and dizzy. I groaned from the newfound feelings.

"She's coming" someone said. It was a young girl's voice, I hadn't heard it before. I looked around but obviously no one was there.

"Who's coming?" I began to play along.

For a few seconds it was complete silence, and then the voice answered, but was much closer to me than before.

"Helen" it whispered, and then a gust of cold air hit me.

I stood up right after. I remember Phillip's interview from earlier today. He said Helen was a bad spirit.

'Got to go, got to go, got to go' I said to myself. I wasn't going to sit here and wait for Helen to release her evil wrath upon me.

"Upstairs" the wind howled. So upstairs I went.

************

When I reached the sixth floor I realized half the roof had caved in. It was much dirtier than the rest of the asylum and there were dead leaves and debris everywhere.

I looked around and in the corner of my eye something shifted. As I turned my head to get a better view I noticed it was a person, it was Rosemary. She was standing in a room with a giant broken window, taller and much wider than the two of us standing there. She was in the window frame, if she moved even half an inch she would fall, but obviously not to her death. The even scarier part of this was she was humming the same lullaby I was humming earlier.

"What do you want from me?" I shakily whispered.

Her pale finger pointed toward a light coming from one of the windows of the West Wing of the hospital.

"Dad!" I whispered. I stepped closer to the edge of the window. It must be him and the guys investigating one of the rooms. He was so close, but yet so far.

"Is this why you took me here?" I asked. "To help me and show me where they are?"

Is she helping me find my dad?

She just continued looking out the window. The more I looked at her from the small amount of distance apart we were, she looked like a regular girl. Even though her white dress was torn and dirty, along with a pink bow tangled in her long greasy blonde hair, she looked like an actual living girl.

"You're sad" she whispered. "Lonely"

What is she talking about?

"I was sad and lonely" she whispered and pointed down at the ground six stories below. "So I jumped" she giggled after just she most likely reminisced her death.

She turned around and looked at me. Scratch whatever I said about her looking like a living girl, her eyes were as cold and dead as stone.

Then she held out her hand toward me. "Jump with me" she smiled, and then looked at the exposed scar that ran upward on my arm. "No one can hurt you anymore if you jump with me, you'll be safe with me" she just stared at me coldly, as if it was supposed to reassure me.