Chapter 4

*Alarm ringing*

"Lucy get up", a loving voice says, shaking me a bit.

I get up, brush my teeth, take a shower, get dress, comb my waved hair and put a little but of Mascara here and there. I didn't have any time to eat anything cause it was already 9:50am so I just drank my coffee.

*Notification Sound* "Oh from whom could that be at this time?" I take my phone out of my pocket and as I unlock it I see that the message is from Kaiba. Okaaay..

>Morning, Mrs. Agustín. I forgot to mention to take your red dress with you. I'm there in 5 minutes, hope you are too. <

>Sure.<

I can just imagin sooo good how he is sitting there emotionless in his black Limo, writing that text. But why does he need that dress? Why is he even picking me up?

I get my dress and look on the watch. "Oh shit, 9:58am. Josh, got to go. Love you babe. See you at 6. Have a nice day. Bye." I shouted as was literally already running out of our room. I couldn't hear what he said tho.

"Lucy, it's exactly 10pm. Perfect. Get in."

"Yeeay. So here is the dress. Excuse me, I don't want to be annoying but why are you picking me up and why do you need my dress?"

"We are on my way to my personal stylist, Franco . He will be picking my suit, which will be matching to your dress."

"Oh fuck- I mean I don't want to be a burden. I don't want that you have to depend on me. You just pick one suit and I'll get a matching dress."

"I didn't mean it like that. I like that dress. And the reason why you are here is that I need a female opinion. I mean, you're my age and my PA."

"... and your classmate literally sitting next to you in every class." I wisper to myself.

*At Franco's*

"Kaiba, Honey, nice to see you again *shakes hand* and omg you must be his Girlfriend, nice to meet you Sweety, what's your name? *gives my a kiss on each cheek*"

"Hey, my name is Lucy and no, I'm not Mr. Kaiba's girlfriend. I'm his PA. But nice to meet you." I look over to Kaiba, who is standing really close next to me, looking at me too, but I can't determin what he is thinking.

But hey, I really do like this Franco guy. He seems to be fun with that shrill, high voice, that green hair, perfect make up and that tight clothes. He has Glitter all over him and let's not even start about those long black, silver nails. Looks like he would be in his mid 20s.

"Oh my, you should go get him Gurl. Oh, I get it. You've got a Boyfriend, right? No wonder, you're hella cute", Franco says way to fast, so that I can't say anything

I start blushing my now. Even Kaiba appears to feel awkward.

"Franco, let's just please get to work. Her private life is non of our Business. Here is Lucy's dress." Kaiba said that kinda normal. Why is it that he is cold to everyone else but normal to Franco? Oh shit, was I staring at Kaiba? Fuck hope it wasn't obvious.

"Oh honey, this dress is fabulous! So classy and yet sexy. You go gurl. Would you mind wearing it so we can go over to your hair and make-up? Great. Over there you can get changed." He's is saying so much information at ones that I'm getting really confused although I can understand every Single word. I just nod and went over to the changing room he pointed at.