Chapter 3

It's friday and I've been here for two weeks already and until now everything is fine -in School and at work.

Josh and I are now a part of the Gang. Yugi, Téa, Joey, Tristan and Duke are literally the best. I've got the feeling that Josh is kinda into Téa but who knows.

Kaiba still is Kaiba. The cold and heartless CEO we all know and lov- ahm I mean hate! I don't love him, do I? I'm so confused. Sometimes he is so different and cute and then in the next moment he is again repellent. I just don't get it. If he would be really a bad guy, he would never give me a ride home but then again, if he is a good guy, why does he ignore me at school?

Oh well, I should go to sleep. Have work tomorrow from 10am to 7pm.

~At Work~

"Good Morning, Sir"

"Why is this morning good? It's like every other morning, so get to work. You have to find my File 0027. It should be over there in that shelves. And when you're done with it, get me coffee."
He points at that gigantic shelves on the right side of the room.

I just said 'ok sir' and started looking. It took me about one hour to find that damn file.

"Found it Sir. I'll go get your coffee now".

"Oh wait, bring Mokuba that cookies and thanks.. for the File".

"No Problem". Oh boy, why does he make me feel this way? I can't even look him in the eyes without getting distracted in those stunning blue eyes.

~Back at the Office~

"One Coffee for you, one for me and one packet of Cookies. Don't worry my one was with my money".

"Who do you think I am that I can't afford a Coffee for you?"

"I'm sorry Sir. I didn't mean to offend you by that".

"Forget it. I have to talk about something with you since you are my PA. I'm at an Event next weekend. I'm the guest of honor. Since you are my PA, I want you to come with me next week, if that is ok with you".

"Yes, I'd be honored, thank you Mr.Kaiba, Sir. Is there something I can do for the Event? Plan or book something?" *turns a bit red*

"No, I'll do it. You'll just have to check if everything is done. I want you to wear something suitable for a high class Event".

"Is a Dress ok? Or is that too much? Maybe I should send you a picture of it first, because I really don't want to look like a fool."

"You don't have to Mrs. Agustín- I mean, if you w-want to then you can send a pic."
Did the big CEO himself just stutter?

"A picture of what, big brother?" A cute honeyed voice asks while coming through the door. As you already may guessed, it is little Mokuba.

"How many times do I have to tell you to knock before you come in! Is that so difficult?"

"I was just asking. Don't have to get rude. Oh and Hi Lucy! I really missed you last week." He wispered while hugging me after he ran up to me.

"Aww Hi Sweety, I missed you too. Where were you dough?"

"I went on a trip with my class. We went to Scotland".

"Oh really? And you didn't say goodbye?" I asked while playing heart broken.

"I'm sorry Lucy! I didn't mean to hurt you!" The small boy said, still hugging me.