I couldn't help but smile like idiot. In front of my feet was little note. I slowly knelt down and pick it up.

Good morning, princess :)

It's just another day that I'll fall harder for you, another day where I'll get all this silly butterflies whenever you smile that cute little way you do, and most importantly, it's another day that I'll realize I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

I slowly started tearing up while reading this. Damn, I become so emotional lately! I followed petals which was leading me to living room where I was expecting to see her but instead of that I walked in front of giant teddy bear that was sitting next to garniture.

"Holy shit!" I gasped and shook my head in disbelif.

Seriously, I can't belive what is standing in front of me. I have never seen toy this big! It's even bigger than me! How did she put it in here anyway, and where the hell is she!? Okay, I am really speechless now. I reached for it and it was so so soft! I could literally sleep on him for god's sake!

 I reached for it and it was so so soft! I could literally sleep on him for god's sake!

There was note on his leg and I still was smilling widely.

My love for you is much bigger than this teddy bear, but, unfortunately there was no bigger toy in shop. I hope you like it princess, and it will reminde you of me and time we spent together here when we come back to New York. Now, go and have good breakfast ( better said lunch) and then go outside.

I shook my head in disbelief and walked in kitchen. What the hell!? Table was full of food I liked the most. How on Earth did she make all this while I was taking shower? But, the most impotant question where the hell is she? I sat down and looked at all this food then finally started eating.

"Damn, this is good" I mumbled between bites.

This girl is crazy! Like, really crazy, but I love it. I love everything about her. And, I'm crazy about her as well. I mean, who would do all this for someone? She knows how much I love food, That's my girl.

After eating almost all the things that was on table, I was so full! I guess I was really hungry. I cleared table and headed outside. When I opened front door I almost stepped on black rose that had little note on it as well. I smiled to myself and kneeled down to pick it up.

I finally found out who sent me all that black roses... Little slow aren't I? But, anyway, go behind the house. Love you with all my heart!

I smiled once again and followed what she said. I walked behind the house and once again was shocked. There were so many different colors balloons and I was speechless. Each of them was tied for little rock so they wouldn't fly away. I chuckled and walked towards first dark blue balloon and saw that picture of her was glued for it.