Chapter 10 (Virgil)

I went back to my room, tired of arguing with Logan for ten minutes. We had just finished filming the Negative Thinking video and I was tired as all heck. I was also hoping to catch Roman later, as he hadn't been present, and I wanted to look good for him. But as I entered my room, I spotted a present. It was wrapped up in black paper and it said "For Anxiety" written in silvery letters. I felt a surge of excitement, as I tore back the paper. Inside, was a small set of eyeshadow. It was different shades of purple ranging from a vibrant lilac, to a deep indigo. There was even a small pad of silver. I spotted a small note underneath it, and picked it up, grinning like an idiot as I read it.

Dear Anxiety,

I just wanted to let you know that even though you're clothes are dark, you shine brighter than the sun. You're incredibly helpful in helping Thomas function from day to day. You're smart, handsome, and funny... in your own special way. You truly are a dream come true.

From,

Your Secret Admirer.

I finished reading the letter, and started wondering who it was. I immediately ruled out Patton and Logan because anyone could tell that they liked each other. But I paused. That would leave only Roman, which didn't make much sense so I re-thought, and realized that there were some phrases that were very 'Patton' and very 'Logan'. Was it possible that they weren't as in love as I thought they were? Maybe. Whoever had written this was definitely out to confuse me.

I wonder who it is...