chapter 29

When we walked into the office the first person I noticed was jack who was sitting next to a girl with nice golden blonde hair and beautiful chocolate brown eyes,then across from them sat three people.one with long brown hair that covered her eyes and a notebook that sat in front of her.

A man who looked like the silent and brooding type.then at the end of the table where I guess gab sat was a fiery looking girl with blazing blue eyes,she out of all of them looked at me harshly almost like im intruding on something.

"Sit there "gab said as he pushed me forward.it felt like he was throwing me in a pit of lions which made me flinch but I walked with my head held high over to gab's seat.I could feel very hostile vibes coming from the girl next to me but I ignored her and put my knees back up to my chest.

"Ok so were here to talk about Paul sending people to attack my house"gab said from behind  my chair,his voice was strong and loud showing his demand for respect.

"What were they after?"

"My wife manly"he answered quickly.

"You mean your ex wife the one that cheated on you with some hobo"said the girl next to me as she looked me dead in the eyes.

I would have said something but I was comply drained from all the crying I just did.
I just look at her and everyone unphased by what was said.

"Actually she never cheated on me at all but since I was blinded by rage and the idea of her with someone else,I never stopped to do much research "

I felt him reach down and touch my back,"now that I see more clearly she gave birth and raise my son perfectly up till I came.now back to the real top-

"She gave birth to it"the girl shouted as she slammed her hands on the table,she looked very anger at the fact that my child was born which bothered me a bit but not as much as gabrail.

"Sit down and shut your goddamn mouth before I replace you"he said with a harsh look on his face,his blue eyes seeming darker than before but honestly they were beautiful.

The girl quick sat down but not before having a heated staring contest with gab which she lost when he stood up property and towered over her.I turned so that my side was facing the front of the table and so I could stare at his business face.

I've been with this man since our second year of high school meaning I was still here when he got this company and his business face has completely evolve from the puppy face it once was.I completely zoned out while I was looking at gab,I ignored the hell out of the person coughing behind me.

"What"gab asked as he finally looking into my eyes after about 3 minutes

"I'll tell you later"my voice came out in a messy whisper but he heard regardless.

I finally turned to see that everyone looking at me with big eyes like they just saw an f-ing dinosaur.

"I need to know about you to get your files from the station"said the female that had been glued to jack.

"They don't exist Eleanor Cameron only started to exist when I graduated college,everything else have been completely burned or erased from existence"I said my voice as loud as it could get right now which actually wasn't loud at all.

"That's not possible "

"It is when rich people want nothing more than to cover up something they don't want anyone to know about.they have the money and the connections to do it.they could do it again then the only person that will exist is our so- son"I said as I thought about them winning and getting rid of me,I would not only miss all of my baby's childhood but he probably wouldn't even remember me.

I felt gab start patting my back to calm me down but it just made me feel more comfortable crying in room full of strangers.I ran my fingers through my hair with a sigh .

"ok so Lin and miles I want you to see what deals Paul has been making and any thing that looked fishy.Emily and jack I need you to find any files they didn't get rid of Eleanor and use those and the files in my office to put her old identify back together.Sylvia we need to have a conversation about your position"gabrail said as he gave everyone an assignment.

I watched as everyone left but the grip with glasses was very reluctant as she looked the girl who im guessing is Sylvia. It was almost like a best friend wondering whether her friend was going to come back from the principles office.she soon walked out but that did stop me from thinking about how aggressive this girl was,this is the first time I ever even met her and yet she was like this.....

Ohhhhhhhhhhh she must have did something with gab.I mean look at the way she reacted to the fact that I was even here,she is being territoral even though what she is fighting for isn't her's.
I felt her heated gaze on my back which made me turn,"does she have to be here for this"

I turned and walked up to my ummm.what are we. am I his girlfriend?or do i go back to fiancé? Anyways I walked up to gab,trying not to look at her.

"Do you guys still do the food card thing?"

"No but I bet Ms. Mack would mind making you something "he said trying to snake his arms around me.I let out a small squeal as I thought about the woman who baked the best pies when I was in high school and the fact that she still here just made me happier.

I was about to run out when I remembered that the girl was still here I leaned and whispered in Gab's,"if your not down in ten minutes im going to assume the worst"

I pushed away before hurrying out of there not even bothering to listen to what gab had to say.