chapter 7

I rolled over with a huff as I finished my backed cheese doodles,they may be the best I've ever had but just like everything else I love it is junk food.

I turn back up to my movie and started watching it,I had some juice next to and was in some sweats meaning that today was bum day.

Zack was with angelica so that means I have the house all to myself.

--
I heard the front door open but I didn't worry about it to much because it was probably just Anna,now you might be like get the hell up before you get shot or something well im in the laziest mode possible.

"L WHAT THE FUCK"I heard gabrail yell as he walked up the stares.

He burst into my room,he was in his suit meaning that he come from his the office.I made eye contact with him but looked back to my movie because it was getting good.

"Why don't you answer your phone"he asked as he pulled at his tie.

"Its died"I said as I looked at my phone that was next to my empty bag of chips.

"Where is zack"he said as he came and examined my wrappers.

"He is with angel and im home trying to rest so please leave"

"Junk food, juice and Disney movies are you on your period L"he said as he sat next to me.

I didn't say anything because of the clear fact that he was right and I needed more food without having to up.
----
I let out a groan as I moved to get up,gabrail fell asleep a few minutes ago and I needed to go open the door for angel and zack.

I opened the door to have zack grab onto my foot,"hey babe"as I let angel in and tried to do that thing where the kid holds onto your leg while you walk but zack moved.he is lame.

"So where is Mr big bills"

"He fell asleep up stair in my cave of food wrappers"

"So your back together"she asked as she came out the kitchen with chips.

"We are working on it but angel im kinda in that......mood and need to lay down"I said knowing that she would understand.

"Kay queen go lay down before those cramps come along"she said leaving with my chips.

I looked over at zack to see he is already comfy with his pants sitting at the door,he was making him way up the stairs in his slow baby way.

We made it up the stares and went straight to my room now you might be like why is he sleeping in you bed if you guys aren't together well why act we never slept in the same bed before.

We've clearly done so much more so why pretend and act like we haven't but other contact is different like kissing we aren't back on that stage yet.

Anywho I sat back on my bed when his phone started ringing,"gab wake up"I said as I pushed him.

He has always been a light sleeper so it was easy to wake him,"L just answer it"

I reached over and answered the phone without looking at who it was."gabrail when the hell are you coming home"

The voice was of his mother,she is one of the weirdest yet coolest person ever and I've missed her.

"Hi "I said sheepishly,it took her a couple of minutes before she realized.

"Eleanor?"

"Yes"
________________________
Oh my gosh...im hungry.