#7 Ur nothing but Trouble

Shea's POV

I woke up still chained to the same wall, in the basement I know of. I looked to see Leondre looking at stuff. I said Leo with a qutie tone. He looked at me and smiled. I said I hate these chains is their anyway you could take them off me. He said Will you run away and leave me? I smiled and said I won't leave I promise. He smiled and grabbbed the keys. He unlocked my chains and I kissed his cheek and said thank you.

He is a gang leader but I have to learn to love him and Be his. If not I know what he could do and I don't want any of that to happen. He told me the rules and I won't disobey. I tried to stand up to follow him and I fall down. He grabbed me and carried me up the steps. His house is huge and I am inlove with it. He showed me around than took me to his room which he says is now ours. I hate him but I am attracted to him as well.

I watched as he grabbed clothes from his dresser. He came over and handed them to me and said Where these. I'll have my Friend Charlie buy you some clothes soon. I said thanks and He hugged me. He went to kiss me and I said Leo and He groaned and said be quite. I laid the clothes on the stand beside this huge bed. Leo finally kissed me and as if it put an spell on me Like all the hate left me. I kissed back my arms wrapping around his neck, my hands played with his hair. I kissed him deeper and he grabbed the bottom of my shitt and I lefted my hands up as he pulled my shirt up and off me.

I did the same to his shirt. He smiled as I starred at his toned chest. When I noticed he knew I blushed. I hate him I thought I can't give in but with another kiss I forgot all about it. I kissed back again and We finished what we started.

I hurried and got up wrapped the sheet around me and went to take a shower. He has powers I wittnessed it he just made me love him. Watch he is gonna leave me like he just did his ex for me. He'll find someone else I won't have to deal with him long. Hopefully I don't eat attached before he finds an replacement.

I took an shower and got dressed. I walked out and a maid had the bed made for me. I laid down and Leo came in aftet his shower and laid by me. He pulled me to him and Said "Night". I said Night. He said "I love you Princess" and I smiled and said Love you too Prince.

Hey Guys I love you so so much. I hope you enjoyed this part. I will update again soon. I haven't felt well but I mean Updating helps.

Love Jamie💙💘