Miss Mermaid and Pikadude

Yo.

This is another AU. It's like a Miraculous Ladybug spoof. Maybe? Idk. It's inspired by Miraculous Ladybug and there will be similarities.

--

Good evening people of Cerulean City. Cece Collins here bringing you the latest news. Team Rocket has once again invaded our beautiful blue city and tried to attack a local museum. Fortunately, our beloved heroes, Miss Mermaid and Pikadude, came to save the day! No civilians were harmed during the attack.

Miss Mermaid is a teenage superheroine who has the power to bend water. She wears an ocean blue full bodysuit that has a scaly texture. She wears a brown scaly mask. She has orange hair that is long and braided. She also wears a sea shell hairclip. Although many people see more of her water bending, she is also incredibly athletic. She can swim and dive without the need of equipment.

And then there's Pikadude. He is also a superhero who can release jolts of electricity from his fingertips. He wears a yellow bodysuit with brown stripes. He also has some headband that appear to be Pikachu-like ears. He also wears a mask that is red in color. Other than his electric powers, he is also known for his speed.

They appear to have a super grand life with the many lives they have saved. But just who are they really?

Yes, they're superheroes. But behind the mask, they're just regular teenagers going on a regular high school taking regular classes.

No one knows who they really are. Not even each other.

In their regular lives, are they just strangers? Or do they actually know each other?

They'll just have to wait and see.

--

Miss Mermaid discreetly enters through her bedroom window as she comes home from another mission. She removes her shell clip, and she transforms back to her usual self. Her hair is much shorter now with her ponytail on one side.

"Misty! Dinner is ready!" Someone called while knocking at her bedroom door. The door then opens to reveal her sister, Daisy. "Come on, already! We've been calling you for like 50 times! We were starting to think you weren't in your room."

"Oh-uh." Misty stammered as she looked around her room in hopes that she can make up a good excuse. She then notices the notebook on top of her desk. "I was just doing my homework. I didn't want to get distracted, so I had my headphones on. That's why I couldn't hear you from downstairs."

"Misty, dear. If you listen to music at a high volume in an extended period of time, you'll destroy your eardrums. We don't want that." Daisy replied.

"Whatever. Let's just eat."

Misty and Daisy went downstairs to the dining room where Violet and Lily waited for them.

"Like omigosh, Misty. You finally came out of your hidey-hole." Lily said.

Misty just rolled her eyes as she took her seat.

"Like, did you see the news?" Violet asked. "I need to get to know Cece Collins' make-up artist. Her brows were on FLEEK."

"Oh posh, Violet. That's what you noticed? How about the whole thing at the museum a while ago?" Daisy replied.

"I like noticed that. But then, it just happens almost every day. Team Rocket appears and tries to ruin the day. And then by magic, Miss Mermaid and Pikadude show up and save the day. There's like massive destruction at first, but then Miss Mermaid also has some weird power to return everything back to normal. So like, it's already no biggie." Violet answered.