Jealousy / Rudy / Lost Together

Hello. For this part, these themes come from pokeshipping.tumblr.com. There's like themes and such for Pokeshipping Week 2017 posted there. I will be posting those daily on my tumblr.

However, because you Wattpad people are lovely, I will be posting the stuff for tumblr here AND you get additional oneshots. You guys get to see some of them even before they're posted on tumblr.

This is part one of the tumblr stuff.

--

1: Fishing

I didn't have a oneshot prepared for this since I already had something similar in Elemeno's Pokemon Oneshots Book 1. Soo...here's a thing

here's a thing

--

--

2: Jealousy

Grade School AU (Maybe they're like 9 or 10 in this one). I hope whatever I wrote still counts for the theme.

--

It was lunch time again in Pallet Elementary.

Ash was sitting by the swing set alone again. Although he was a cheerful boy, many of the kids didn't like hanging out with him because they thought he was weird and gross. He collects bugs, picks his nose and shamelessly farts aloud in public.

Everyone in his grade knew that, mainly because Gary Oak just loves to open his mouth. Gary was a popular kid, so everyone in school would rather side with him.

Ash didn't really want to fight him. It's not like Gary was beating him up or anything. He just knew that he'd just get criticized more if he argued against Gary. He didn't want to ruin his reputation even more.

One reason why Ash didn't want to embarrass himself any further because of the new girl in school – Misty.

Misty came from the city. She came from a family that was quite rich. She dressed up properly and she would always smell nice. Many of the kids in school wanted to be her friend.

I wish I was like her. Everyone wants to be her friend. Should I become a girl? Should I dye my hair orange? Should I get turquoise contacts? Man, it sucks being a loser town boy. Ash thought.

He looked at Misty as she opened her lunch bag. She brought out a fancy lunch bowl, a bottle of fresh water and a box of brownies.

Ash only had a ham and cheese sandwich and a small milk carton.

I like what mom made, but I wish I had lunch like Misty. She always gets to eat yummy food. Why can't I eat yummy food like that?

While Ash takes a bite from his sandwich, he noticed that Gary sat on the same table as Misty. He knew Misty and Gary were becoming quite close, and he didn't like that.