Chapter 27

The past few days have gone by in such a blur, I hadn't been able to concentrate so I had been sent home numerous times because I couldn't take it. I have been taking the pills frequently now, the stress has been eating me alive. NO news. No news. That's all I ever heard.

I woke up that morning my cheeks stained with tears. then the doorbell rang. Getting up lazily, I grabbed another tissue and walked to the door opening it to find a Alex. He smiled down at me while i could barely keep myself from breaking down. 

"Can i come in for a second?" He asked politely but the look he gave me made me worry. I nodded stepping to the side letting him in then closing the door.

After sitting down like he had asked me to he passed me some drink and took a deep sigh. He was worried about something. After telling him to just spit it out, he just asked me to come with him. I was already dressed as I didn't change from yesterday. I got up smoothed out my clothes trying to make myself look somewhat presentable. We went to his car (after i had locked the door obviously).

The whole ride to wherever we where off to it was silent. Whenever i would try to make conversation he would ignore or shoo me off. We had been driving or around half an hour now when he told me to put this blindfold on. Doing as i was told, it took us another 10 minutes for the car to stop. I felt the car door open and Alex's hand hold my arm guiding me out. I knew we had gone inside as i felt my body heat increase.

"I'm sorry."  Alex had whispered in my ear.

"Sorry for wh...." I said as I was turned around and the blind fold was taken off.

There on a bed lying lifeless was..... Jai!!!!

His pale complexion, his glassy eyes, it scared me. He was still soaking wet. I began to deny that it was actually him. Stepping back and back until I hit a wall and that's when I exploded. I screamed and the tears bursted out from my eyes. I fell down to the floor and hugged my knees not wanting anyone to see me like this.

"No. No. No. No." I looked up, "He's not dead, right?" I asked stuttering my words, struggling to breath.

They where hesitant, they knew i didn't want to know what they where about to tell me. I ran. Not even thinking, right out the door to anywhere I could be alone. I found myself near a river. Sitting down on the bank, I started to think.

Jai's gone now? Really? All those times when i would find him annoying, I did't know i would lose him so soon! I remember the first time i met him. We were about ten he was scared and he came crying to my bedroom. Both no parents, sticking together throughout. I sung him a lullaby that my mum would always sing when i was upset.

I started to sing it, i lay back still singing and closed my eyes wishing he was still here. I was snapped out of my thoughts and song by a cough. I turned around to see Luhan. I scoffed and turned back.

"Su-Hyun or Serenity whatever you want to be called. We are all out their looking for you. I heard what happened." he stated taking a step towards me while i flinched, " I'm sorry for what happened." He aid taking a seat next to me bringing me into his arms.

Laying my head on his chest I burst out into even more tears. My brain had all of a sudden told my mouth to speak, "I love you, Luhan."

"I love you too, Su-Hyun." he replied sweetly. He got up and helped me and wrapped his arm around my waist and we decide to head back to the others. It was a good thing Luhan knew his way around.